Menu

Promote
Profile of the Day Recommendations and Winners Listing
11/30/2007 8:30:21 AM
Hi to all of Adlandpro and thanks for your ongoing help and support with this forum. If there is anyone you would like to recommend for Profile of the Day please feel free to do so in this thread. Also, you will find a complete listing of winners to date. Just click on someone's name below to be taken directly to their Profile of the Day page. Thanks for all you do and mean to me and to this community. Stephen Hauser

Nick Sym, Joelees Wholesale, Sharon Lee, Kathleen VanBeekom, Georgios Paraskevopoulos, Katheryn Haigler, Valerie Clavin, Pauline Raina, Daniel Merritt, Beth Schmillen, Beryl Payton, Dimitra Bravou, Thomas Richmond, Rose Enderud, Steven Suchar, Judy Smith, Kathy Hamilton, Collette Johnson, John Sanchez, Sara Blow, Bogdan Fiedur, Sarah Pritchard, Felicia Harris, Bruce Butler, Patricia Barth, Peter Fogel, Fionnuala Fox, Monica Stokes, Jim Allen III, Rina Rishilah Rani, Lisa Simpkins, Phil Black, Marilyn Martin, Jim Cerne, Beef Sloan, Caitlinn Hagar, Sam Sunday, Sheryl Loch, John Partington, Joe Downing, Gabrielle Brothers, Heidi Stern, Neil Sperling, Larry Blethen, Jason Lamure, Vaurn James, Jill Bachman, Roger Macdivitt, Ana Maria Padurean, Jo Matthias, Gary Goodman, Nan Herring, Carla Cash, BJ Burgess, Robert Phillips, Mary Hannan, Adelina Ghita, TGAMM, Sam Hall, Branka Babic, Bill Vanderbilt, Mary Hofstetter, Janet Ravindran, LaNell, Judy Woodson, James Wright, Nick Mys, Luella May, Susanna Angolani, Gary Marsh, Amanda Shaver, Shirley Manion, Donna Zuehl, Nick Grimshawe, Vessie Cottrell, Scott Crawley, Anthony Hosking, Jen Maxwell, Joyce Hyde, POTW Awards, Barb Doyle, Lisa Lomas, Donald Rich, Leanne Watson, Dee Hudson, Michael Caron, Tony Beach, Betty Strange, Shirley Caron, Frances Palmisano, Gerri Decher, Terry Gorley, Len Berghoef, Lorraine Smith, Jerilyn Merideth, Chris Agostarola, James Kinney, Linda Harvey, Joe Buccheri, Jennie Dal Bello, Kathy Kanouse, Leslie Combs, Venerina Conti, Beth Binkley, Annie Parker, Kenneth Sword, Jayson VanBeekom, Lydia Fokina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Profile of the Day Recommendations and Winners Listing
11/30/2007 9:26:33 AM

Hey Stephen,

Great idea and to start off I suugest Donna Zuehl, she provides a great resource of information on Healthyness and how to stay that way.

DonnaZ   
[view]

Ms. Donna Zuehl

Jim

Have you clicked today?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 9:57:44 AM

Hi Stephen,

I have a few recommendations. first Sam Sunday who inspires us all with his Articles of Virtue Forum

Second - Nick Grimshaw whose Beautiful Summer Morning Quotes inspire us every morning and whose forums are a wealth of knowledge that he share.

Next: Neil Sperling whose teaching and fun and wit and knowlege is well known and sought after in the community.

Then, there is my forever good buddy Jill Bachman who is all inspiring, professional beyond words and should get all the exposure we can provide!

That ought to keep you busy for a bit!!!

Glad you asked!!!  Have a great day!

Judy

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 11:02:02 AM

Hey Steve,

What a great idea. I have to agree with Judy and Jim, their nominations are all friends that deserve to be featured in your POTD forum.

But, I have a nominee that's a bit different. She's a 13 year old young lady that's interacting and marketing in an adult world as an equal amongst equals. She sets an example to other teenagers that if you set your mind to do something nothing is impossible and that ambition isn't a dirty word.

So, I nominate Caitlinn Hagar who is most deserving of being featured here.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 11:05:42 AM

Hi Steve,

For some reason the link to Caitlinn's profile in my previous post is wrong. Here's her profile link.

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/gamegirlracing/Default.aspx

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0