Menu

Promote
TERRIFIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-11-2007
12/11/2007 9:59:13 AM

Today is a terrific Tuesday and what better way to celebrate it than with honoring someone whose value to this community is very tremendous indeed?

This person has roots in the great country of England and has traveled many places while serving in the military. He is a Top 100 Poster and the 68th POTW here. He gives out the JP or "Just Perfect" award monthly to a deserving recipient in his very popular forum. He also has a forum that is designed to help others with using Adlandpro and designing websites. And this is just the tip of the iceberg for what he does for us and means to so many people. If you aren't his friend yet, what are you waiting for? An honorable man highly deserving of this honour...

Shake the tambourine for John Partington! (profile and forums) Thanks, Stephen (Profile of the Day winners)

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRIFIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-11-2007
12/11/2007 10:09:33 AM
Hey Stephen, what a perfect choice for this terrific Tuesday!  Good timing!!!

Congratulations John!!!

What a perfect day today will be now. 

If you and Stephen don't mind, I would like to point out to all our good friends that your JP Award for January 2008 has opened for nominations until December 20th.  I beleive that this award brings out the very best in this community.  Many of us appreciate what you do John for Adland's members.

Thank you John for all that you do!

Having a terrific day,

Joe

Please take a moment and NOMINATE
your perfect friend!

Press the button to nominate.....

Thank You.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
12/11/2007 11:10:02 AM

Hi Stephen

Another great choice.

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN

Enjoy your day you deserve it.

Best Wishes

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2007 11:12:39 AM
Bonjour Stephen & John,

Stephen, this is a great choice yet again.

Congratulations John. I've just looked at your profile and seen how many friends you've got. Gosh!

I couldn't bring myself to put the angel congrats for you John.

I can't imagine you with wings and a halo!!

Nevertheless, you are perfectly deserving of the Terrific Tuesday POD.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!