Menu

Promote
MARVELOUS MONDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-05-2007
11/5/2007 8:56:46 AM
Hope everyone had a good weekend. To start this great week off I want to feature someone who has been on my mind for weeks now. His presence is felt all over Adland, he is one of the best men in this community at spreading goodwill, cheer, love, and encouragement around for all of us to see and enjoy. His being showcased here is long overdue. Without this man, Adland would simply not be the same, would not be as vibrant, would not be as special, would not be as meaningful. His team-mate Pauline would be much better with words than me as she knows this person a lot more than I do but I look forward to us all growing closer as we work together to make not just Adlandpro, but the world a better place!

He runs the infamous Goodwill Ambassador's Forum that has the Person of the Week (POTW) voting and recognition, he is a Top 25 Poster, a prior winner of the POTW, crowned Goodwill Ambassador by Adlandpro CEO Bogdan Fiedur (read today's Profile of the Day winner "about me" section for more regarding this and Person of the Year - POTY), and he loves helping others. Without further ado...

Please everyone give a standing ovation to the 11-5-07 Profile of the Day !

Ambassador John Sanchez (visit his profile and his forums please)

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARVELOUS MONDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-05-2007
11/5/2007 9:01:50 AM

Good Choice Steven and you are so right - LONG OVERDUE!!!

Congratulations John,

just came in an saw this, I'll be back later after checking the girls!!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

----------

Hugs = Priceless

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 9:17:13 AM

WHHhHHOoOHOoOOO!! What a Wonderful choice for todays feature Stephen!!!

John is one of the MOST positive people I know in Adlandpro. Spreading Happiness everywhere...;-)

CONGRATULATIONS John!!!!! You ARE Amazing in everything that you do and Always have our Happiness in mind!!!! What a Blessing!!!

Luv ya John. Enjoy your PaRtY!!!!!! Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

Peace.Myspace Layouts Cool Graphics & Comments at BlingCheese.comMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

New Reply
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 9:28:40 AM
OMG Stephen,

you have outdone yourself today !!! Thank you for featuring  my forum partner and best friend John Sanchez.

You are right when you say Adland would not be the same without him.  Thank God for Him and his life and for who he is. This man is all HEART, no words could express the amount of luv and effection he feels for all his friends out here.  Well one proof is the POTW forum that he painstakingly does week after week for 120 weeks so far come rain or sunshine, now that goes to show how perservering and commited to this community he is. !!!

To John,

what can I say thats not already said to you, CONGRATS   to you, you deserve this and much more. I know you will be blessed beyond measure, cos HE knows your heart and so do I.

Have fun on this your special day,

Thanks again Stephen, you the best buddy ;-) !!!

hugz

Pauline R
New Reply
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 9:48:31 AM
Hello Stephen,

Thank you your invitation to come to your feature
on John.

I agree with you.  John is such a positive influence
and support to us all, in front and behind the scenes.
He wears his Good Will Ambassador title with dependability and pride which is not taken lightly.

Congratulations and best wishes John.

Kind regards
Amanda
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!