Menu

Promote
LADY V. PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 09-18-2008
9/18/2008 8:11:04 AM
"V" is for victory, "V" is for vivacious, "V" is for Lady V, "V" is for very talented, and the list goes on. Today's profile is of a very interesting lady. She has made some classic posts here at ALP over the years as she is a big promoter of community spirit. She says what is on her mind for the good of others, she says what needs to be said, and she doesn't let others stand in her way or put her down for doing it. You go girl !!! Her impact on this place has been long-lasting and we want to recognize her. I guess "V" is also for vacation as I think she has been away for a while?

Today's person is a designer of jewelry, a writer, a very educated woman, a coach, a psychologist, a manager, a very busy lady! She is a Top 100 Poster, and the 54th POTW here.

Congrats to Venerina Conti, visit her profile and forum.

Designer, Writer, & More!

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LADY V. PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 09-18-2008
9/18/2008 9:12:10 AM
Hello dear Stephen,

Wow ... thank you very much. This is definitely a V for Very unexpected and Very surprised.

It is true I have been taking some time away from the virtual world to do my thesis and write a book.  The former is almost finished and the latter is still missing 10 out of 20 chapters.  So, there is still some road that needs to be walked yet.

I must admit, I haven't been around as much as I would like to be but I do check in once in a while; when I allow myself a few moments to chill out. I haven't been hiding though and you sure knew how to find me.  That's really nice.  Thank you very much and thank you for your correspondence in various forms.  Please feel free to keep in touch.

This is a very undeserving award; I am sure,  but one that is immensely appreciated. Thank you for remembering me and for featuring me here.  I feel very honoured.

Take care and have a lovely week; what's left of it. 

Kindest wishes and heartfelt gratitude,
Venerina
New Reply
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2008 9:34:56 AM

Venerina,

Congratulations!!! I learned something new about you today. I Love reading your forums even though I don't post. So much rich information here at Adland, and you have added to the richness.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

Glimpse

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2008 9:46:54 AM

Hi Steve,

Congratulations Venerina on being featured as Profile Of The Day. Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
9/18/2008 10:03:28 AM

Hi Stephen

Thanks for introducing Venerina to me, I have sent her a request to become friends.

CONGRATULATIONS VENERINA 

God Bless

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!