Menu

Promote
WARM WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-14-2007
11/14/2007 8:29:42 AM
Well, with wonderful warm Wednesday upon us, I want to honor a person, a giant, a David (not Goliath), a king among kings (okay, trying not to get carried away here), a man among men, a leader among leaders, a marketer, a lover of people, a proud grandpa, someone who is forever taking time to help and support so many others here that I don't see how he keeps up...well yes I do, he's a real winner and trooper!

He is the well-deserving 119th POTW here.

Congrats to Peter Fogel. Please visit his profile and forum.

Thanks, Stephen ( POTW nominee - thread )
Profile of the Day forum
---------------------------------
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WARM WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-14-2007
11/14/2007 8:58:16 AM

HI Stephen,
Congratulations Peter and take care!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 9:18:14 AM

Hi Stephen,

You really wowed and suckered me today. I was just reading your reply (to me) in the Weekly Parade of Stars (Congratulations once again) and saw the link to your forum and my pic with my wife and granddaughter hit me in the face.

This is a  surprise and honor to be featured in your forum. All the superlatives are very flattering but I are you sure you're talking about me??? I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I really appreciate your friendship.

Keep on doing what you do best Stephen, helping others and being a good friend.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

P.S. I do know html but all the pics and sparklies is an area that I'm a "newbie" in. Thanks for the advice.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 9:27:05 AM

Hello Peter and Friends,

Its' good to be loved huh Peter?