Menu

Promote
RUNNING THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 02-21-2008
2/21/2008 6:15:52 AM

As most of you know, I am all about running as my nickname implies. "Running here, running there, runningman is everywhere!" Well, today's Profile impresses me for many reasons. For starters, she was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. When the tragic events in the wake of Hurricane Katrina and all of that sent people running, there were those heroes who stayed, and there were those who went running back as fast as they could to help others. Joyce was one of them!

She was the 124th POTW here, so be sure to check it out and read her detailed bio. I love reading and learning more about other people, and you will too. Joyce loves social networking, just as I do. Isn't this so much fun everyone?

Congrats Joyce Parker-Hyde, her profile and forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Re: RUNNING THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 02-21-2008
2/21/2008 6:35:23 AM
Thanks Steven,

Congratulations Joyce!
I'm so glad you were chosen for this.
You truly deserve it.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
New Reply
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2008 6:41:07 AM
Hello Stephen

Joyce

I'm so happy to find you here! I wish your day to be a very interesting and joyful one!

Let's start it with a short trip! Fresh air and delightful landscapes is all you need to relax!

((youtube id="4zpgicozF3I"))((/youtube))

With lot's of friendship,
Anamaria
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2008 7:38:48 AM
Hey Stephen, I sometimes wish I was actually running and not my time running away from me! LOL!!!  I am so glad it is Thursday though.  It will give me enough time to clean up some loose ends for this week so that I can have a nice relaxing weekend rototilling the garden and helping my Aunt get hers going too.  Oh, did you see the elipse last night?  Just as it was about to begin, the clouds moved in!  :( 
Hey talking about running, it does not surprise me that Joyce was one of those who ran back into the disaster and helped all that she could.  She is a good soul and great friend to have.  Thank you for telling the world about her greatness, because she won't. Hugs to Joyce!  See you later! ~ Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS JOYCE !!!

Like I told Stephen, I am not surprised that you went running back in after the Katrina disaster to help where much help was needed.  It is wonderful souls like yourself who we call Angels.  Enjoy your day as our Person to look up too!

Sincerest hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
2/21/2008 7:41:48 AM

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!