Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
THANKFUL THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-08-2007
11/8/2007 8:08:44 AM
Good day to all, when I think about the many great people to select for today's profile, I first try to remember the ones who not just support Adlandpro and others here, but the person who I see coming to my forum to greet and congratulate the winner just about every day. I know we are all busy and cannot stop by as often, however, it is only fair that I choose someone who is here the most, and then branch out...

So, with that said, I pray that you are having a good day, and that you understand. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement that keeps us all going daily. My choice for today is one of those lovely ladies, a wonderful woman who shows up to give kudos to the winner of Profile of the Day every time I read through the posts!

Congratulations Sarah Pritchard (her profile and forums)!

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: THANKFUL THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-08-2007
11/8/2007 8:30:01 AM
Hello Stephen,

Great choice for a great lady.

Congratulations Sarah, you surely deserve to be featured as today's POD! You have one of the most beautiful forums regarding Mother Earth and you do great job there.

Enjoy your day,

Love,

Dimitra

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 8:49:42 AM

Thank you Stephen!  What a wonderful choice for Thankful Thursday!!!

Sarah!  Congratulations.  You are so deserving of Stephen's recognition.  I see you here every day!!!

Enjoy, and I know you will!!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 9:27:23 AM

Hello Stephen,

Great choice.

Sarah, I see you almost every where and you are so kind with your comments to all. Stephen's recognition of you is well deserved. :)

Lately I've been checking to see if people who I was sure were on my friends list are indeed on the list. You, Sarah like a few others just aren't there!!! My invitation is already on the way, hope you accept.

Enjoy your day as POTD.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/8/2007 9:31:25 AM

Hello Stephen!  8)

Great choice for today's Profile of the Day!

Congratulations Sarah!!!  ;-)

Enjoy your special day!  :-)

JOHN

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!