Menu

Promote
THIRSTY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-03-2008
1/3/2008 6:31:03 AM

After yesterday's Windy Wednesday, I guess it has left me thirsty, thirsty for a glass of water, thirsty for God's word, and thirsty to see who is today's Profile! Well, there are so many great choices, though today one person rises above the crowd and has caught my eye.

A Top 25 Poster, the 51st POTW here, a member for over 2 years now, a very supportive person, insightful, helpful, and friendly. She has a cool bio, is a big part of TGAMM 105.7 FM seen around these parts, and a huge contributor not only at Adland but also BizzyBlogz. She is a very successful blogger and is always willing to assist you.

Congrats Nan Herring, you must see her Profile and Forums.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRSTY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-03-2008
1/3/2008 7:07:29 AM

hello Stephen..good choice...congrats to Nan..have a great and wonderful time in the spotlight .

Happy New Year...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 7:29:44 AM

Greetings, Nan! The Rose-tea for You!

Rose

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 7:56:01 AM
Hey Steve,

Thirst is a wonderful thing isn't it? When it's very hot and you're very thirsty that glass of ice cold water just hits the spot. Thirst for knowledge is just as refreshing and when you "get" it or learn a something new is just as satisfying.

Nan, CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy your day in the spot light and lime light.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 8:12:58 AM
Hey Stephen, I can imagine how thirsty you are running so much.  LOL!!!  Good choice today.  You see Nan everywhere it seems.  Well, go get a drink, read your bible and for goodness sake, read your forum man... it's Nan!  LOL!!!  Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Nan,

It is good to see you in the spotlight.  You know just how to keep us all informed of things happening.

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!