Menu

Promote
TRICKY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-24-2008
1/24/2008 8:18:19 AM
What can I do to "trick" (ha ha) you into participating more in this forum. For starters, there's the weekly free ad thread and I still allow you to create your own. Then there is the Profile of the Day recommendations thread which you have kept me busy as promised with all of your great input. And last but not least (see, there's something for everyone here), there is the infamous Profile of the Day. So let's get to it.

Today's Profile knows a few "tricks" of the trade, especially when it comes to aviation and helping people. And as Adlandpro's 109th POTW, his bio is very impressive too. His interests also include energy, music, religion, and marketing. While he is always thanking others for what they mean to him, let's take a minute to let him know how appreciated he is around here, as is each of you.

Congrats James Wright, you are the "right" one for Profile of the Day! Please visit his profile, his forums, and invite him as a friend too.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Re: TRICKY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-24-2008
1/24/2008 8:47:12 AM
Congrats James. I got it, the first person to post on this thread every day gets $1,000,000? Oh man, sorry, another "trick" haha. Have a good day, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 8:56:54 AM
Hi Steve,

Now the serious Steve is turning into a trickster. Shame on you. You also ruined my chance to be the first!!! :)

Great choice you made by featuring Jim. One of the good guys here at Adland.

Hey Jim, It's been a while but you are truly one of the honorable and truly nice people here in our community.
Enjoy your day in the spotlight and limelight.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 8:59:47 AM

Jim,

Congratulations!! You are not only a great friend but an asset to Adland.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

New Reply
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 10:33:32 AM

Steven, dad gum, I missed again! Just think, I could have made a million from you. I'm not sure what the million would consist of, but it's nice to dream a little. Even though I don't consider myself to be a marketing guru, I do try hard and put my best foot forward, no matter what it is I'm working on. Thank you for remembering me today!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!