Menu

Promote
TEEN TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-04-2007
12/4/2007 8:34:37 AM
I know you have heard about American Idol. How about Teen Idol? Because today walking down the aisle as Profile of the Day we have someone that I was first introduced to when her awesome mother Sheryl Loch was POTW here recently.

Many of her online friends know her as Beefetta at CMU7, and she is also involved with beef via her own Jerky Direct business here. Now somewhere in there she finds time to be a daughter, big sister, student, and a teenager even though she is wise beyond her years. She is an inspiration to all of us, young or old, that we can achieve whatever goals we set in life (raising money for college etc), she just got started a little earlier than most of us with the teamwork concept.

Congratulations to Miss Caitlinn Hagar, her profile and forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Re: TEEN TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-04-2007
12/4/2007 8:47:10 AM

Thank you, Stephen, for featuring this lovely and talented teen, Miss Caitlinn Hagar.  She seems to have a lot 'family support' here at ALP.  What a great idea!!

Caitlinn you are definitely a shining star!

Copy The Code Below

Congratulations!!

Sara

New Reply
+0
12/4/2007 8:49:27 AM

Miss Hagar,

Great Job! Age really don't matter. We can learn from anyone about business. The Journey of life. We just ran into a new system that is blowing our business out of the water. So check it out @http://kck.megafreeleads.info Go to this link.

Success!

Pat&Vicki

www.kcktravel.com

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 9:03:48 AM

WHhOOoHOoOO Caitlinn!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day as Profile of the day!! Its so much fun!!

Stephen,, What a wonderful pick today!!! I always wonder who will be next!!!

Happy Holidays. Peace.

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 9:07:37 AM

Awesome Caitlinn, Enjoy your day!.

Thanks Stephen, for featuring such a nice young lady.

Jim

Earn While You Learn!

Learn success marketing
Free & elite get paid!

Join Me Now

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!