Menu

Promote
TINKLY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-13-2007
12/13/2007 8:55:10 AM

Tinkly you ask? One definition of this word is that it refers to the sound that a small bell makes, and what could be more appropriate during this holiday season than to bring out the bells and whistles to celebrate today's profile?

This person is a Top 50 Poster at Adlandpro, the 110th POTW here, another one of our members who is with the infamous Jerky Direct biz, and I didn't have to go searching to see that she is a very active, supportive member here of not only my forum but a plethora of others as well. Like me, her background includes bookkeeping, tax prep, and internet advertising. One thing that really impresses me about her is that she knows at least one more language than I do! And she has lived or been to many places that I have not, such as France. Cool...

Congrats Gabrielle "Gaby Baby" Brothers, her profile and forums.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TINKLY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-13-2007
12/13/2007 9:18:30 AM
Great choice Stephen!
Even her name makes you smile-Congrats Gabrielle, you try to hide your light, but it shines through anyway:)
cyberhug
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 9:25:29 AM

Happy Tinkly Thursday Stephen!  Yes!  You picked a lady who definitely rings some bells around here!  She is very supportive to all by being the best kind of friend anyone could desire. 

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Dear Gaby Baby!

There is only one thing I can think of to say today to you and that is "Thank you" for being such a wonderful friend.  You always support my campaigns for HUGGING and anything to do with having fun.  You are simply the greatest!  And you didn't even mind when I started calling you "Gaby Baby"!!!  Looks like it stuck real good!

Remember for every bell that tinkles, an Angel receives their wings.  Let'em fly!!!  LOL!!!

Huggably yours,

Joe
----------------------------
All HUGS are recyclable here!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 9:32:46 AM

Hello Friends,

Dear Gaby,

May I extend a warm round of applause to you!

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Heidi Stern

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 9:46:51 AM

Hi Stephen

CONGRATULATIONS "GABY BABY"

YOU'R A STAR

003.gif Tiny Merry Christmas Star image by Fantasyfairy_album