Menu

Promote
PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-12-07
10/12/2007 7:49:18 AM
So many great candidates to choose from, but today I am featuring a lady who really inspires me here at Adlandpro. She is a previous winner of the awesome POTW award, a Top 25 Poster, and a true friend.  Her advertising/promoting forum is one of my favorites at Adland as she has a ton of people posting there, they actually view the threads, and they even respond (a noble concept).  Without further ado, let me introduce you to Kathleen VanBeekom.  Thanks, Stephen

You can visit her profile here & make sure to look up her forum information.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-12-07
10/12/2007 8:02:14 AM
Congratulations   Kathleen !

You made Profile of the Day !

You deserve It for all the great work you have done here at Adland Pro.

Daniel

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 8:09:15 AM

Thanks for featuring me, Stephen!

I don't usually toot my own horn, okay maybe I do!  I'm also within the top 1% of Adlandpro affiliates out of over 25,000 affiliates.  I'm glad to be here, I've been an affiliate of the advertising section for almost 10 years now.  There are tons of people who advertise and read the Adlandpro classifieds every day, actually much more than the amount of people who are active here in forums.  Either way, Adlandpro is the place to post and really get our ads looked at!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 8:33:18 AM

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for being my first well-wisher today!  I saw your post when I popped in here before but then I went to do one thing and it turned into lots of things!  I didn't forget you!

New Reply
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 8:36:48 AM
I know whats thats like... I go to check 1 thing and get side tracked and end up doing 5 other things then I forget whre I was  :)

Its an age thing I guesss  LOL

Have a Great Day !

Daniel

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!