Menu

Promote
Magical Monday Profile of the Day ~ 11-19-2007
11/19/2007 8:40:34 AM
Hey, for those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving (well, certainly all have something to be thankful for right), let's start the week in grand fashion!

Today, I want to feature someone who to me comes across as very humble, who works behind the scenes to help others, who deserves to be in the spotlight more. In their honor, let's show some Southern Hospitality as we celebrate another superstar!

This person is a Top 100 Poster at Adlandpro. We have something in common as I am too a country music lover, God-fearing, have roots in Tennessee, and like to save money!
I just love his quote, "I am trying to make a point here. You should listen." Yes, he is full of wisdom, has years of experience, and I believe he rides a Harley (maybe).

And with a wave of my magic wand, today's Profile of the Day:

Jim Allen III !!! Visit his profile, forum, & another quote here.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Magical Monday Profile of the Day ~ 11-19-2007
11/19/2007 8:47:11 AM

WHhHOoOHOoOOo!!! Jim Allen!!!!

Profile of the day!!! Thank you Stephen for this presentation of Jim Allen.

Have FUN Jim!! Its good to get to know you a little better here. I enjoy reading your forum post..;-)

Peace.

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 8:54:34 AM

Hey Stephen,

What a great choice. Jim's much more then a behind the scenes guy, he's got ideas galore and is an excellent teacher. 

Hey Jim, You got a double whammy today buddy. Profile of the day and the 3rd DGOTW. WTG!!! :) 

This is only the beginning, you'll be wearing the crown soon.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
11/19/2007 8:57:53 AM

ENJOY YOUR DAY GENTLEMAN JIM

Great choice Stephen

Best Wishes

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 9:00:49 AM

Wow!  This is awesome, and Stepehn I have ridden a hog or two.  With and without wheels. :-)

I really appreciate your POD award Stephen especially as lead off man for the week of Thanksgiving.  You have given me more to be thankful for, my many friends here at ALP are like an extended family. 

We all lead our own lives but we enjoy each others company, when we come together. 

I must admit that I am able to enjoy the company of my ALP family more than that of my extecnded blood family.  They have no clue what they are missing by not getting online.

Sharon, thanks for the first woooohoo.  You are there when it counts my friend.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!