Menu

Promote
TRAVELING TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-15-2008
1/15/2008 9:11:46 AM
Many of us may have to travel half-way around the world to visit this person, however that is one of the many things that are special about Adlandpro. You can feel the warmth, love, compassion, helping hands, encouragers, motivators, knowledge sharers, mentors, positive vibes, friendships, and fun all around you, where you are.

Today's Profile is no exception! Living in places such as Belgrade and Serbia, working as a massage therapist and healer who helps people to relax and be healthy (sounds like I should make that trip to see her ha ha), the 108th POTW here, and please read more about her via her bio as it is really neat, and she is such a cool lady.

Congrats Branka "Love & Honor" Babic, her profile and forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TRAVELING TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-15-2008
1/15/2008 9:27:52 AM
Hello Stephen and BRANKA!

Wow, I may be the first!!!! I want to be the first to Celebrate with you!

You are all but a biiiiiiiiig HEART!

With love and friendship,
Anamaria
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 9:42:43 AM
Hey Steve,

You're keeping the juices flowing with your names for the days. Keep us guessing.

Congratulations Branka enjoy your day as Profile Of The Day.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 9:52:21 AM
Hello Branka,
It is great to have the chance to meet people from all over the world!
I wish I could just jump in my truck & drive over to see youu to day, My back is killing me. LOL!

Have a great day,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

New Reply
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 9:57:00 AM

Stephen

It's amazing how you describe these people, but you couldn't have chosen a better person.

Branka it has been a blessing & a honor getting to know you

Bj

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!