Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Update on Shirley
7/25/2018 6:10:53 PM
Hi Mike,

Sounds like you have a good doctor. Keeping Shirley and doing more tests is far better than in and out. Hopefully they will fine the problem and Shirley can get well. That is what I am praying for. Mike make sure you get enough rest too. Take care

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2018 6:43:24 PM
I'm relieved that they are making progress with her.

I was looking online to figure out why I have itchy tongue/throat to fix it and they said pollen! Well pollen a'int going nowhere so peppermints it is then. I was explaining to the nurse the other day why my oxygen was off. Cause it tickles my throat-I start to cough-That makes me start sneezing-People start wondering "Maybe she's contagious!" So I turn it off until I can get out of there and do my cough-sneeze-dance in the car!
Image result for do your dance
+3
7/26/2018 5:36:37 PM
I am elated to read updates on Shirley; I'm still packing up stuff for storage …

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2018 1:48:02 PM
Thank you Jan. She was released from the hospital Thursday at five pm. Around one am Friday morning she was rushed to the emergency. Something burst in her stomach. I am slowly learning that blood thinners that they are giving her are causing bad reactions to her system. We are at an impasse. Do what the doctors tell you to do and ruin your system more. She was first told that she would need an operation on her stomach and now she is told that she doesn't need one. If I had money on my side, I could hire someone to sit down with the doctors and figure out the proper way to handle this situation, but I don't have that option so I have to trust the doctors to do it right this time. I don't know what to do anymore. Their method of treatment is leaving her in sheer pain. What I thought were great doctors are turning out to be "The Three Stooges." This is not slap stick comedy, it is real life and every patient should have equal rights.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 8:48:55 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgSince Shirley has been back in, they have taken her off Wafarin completely and did a procedure placing a (net) in the vein that goes to both legs, they are planning to start her on Eliquis as that is suppose to be better. She is having occupational therapy and a different kind of therapy that will both be in home therapy once she gets home and I guess a lot of follow-ups once she gets home. One of her doctors had told her that they won't release her until she is ready to go, yet someone told her today that she will be released tomorrow. There are a lot of confusions because there are about three doctors on her case and they all have different oppinions on the same subject. They did have her on morphine but took her off that today because I guess her system is working against it. I want her home, but I also want her to be feeling better.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!