Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Update on Shirley
7/22/2018 12:43:57 AM
Quote:
Hi Mike,

Joyce has given you the best advise, she always comes up with the right words to say..

There are not many people that do the forums anymore, but I am sure that those people would be with you and Shirley; Tell Shirley she is loved by many and we all send our love to her. Remind her that God's love is always with her.
Love you Mike,
Myrna
Thank you Myrna. I know that not many people like to do forums or respond to forums or threads, and it is a shame. You, Luis Miguel, and a few others have been bending over backwards to keep the good times rolling as such and no one seems to care. A lot of my forum threads are out of this world, but I don't care. I love everyone (almost) and I especially love ALP so I will continue to brings news that I hope is interesting to some people. Joyce Parker Hyde has always supported us and has always been a true friend of ours, so I will always pour out my feelings no matter how anyone feels. When this ordeal is over, both Shirley and I will begin to prepare for the inevitable no matter how soon or long it will be. I am still looking for a friendly alien that can give me some options.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
russetpotatoes.gif
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2018 3:57:20 PM
Image result for hugs and love Sounds encouraging! Image result for cat naps
+3
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2018 12:39:49 PM
Well, yesterday made one week that Shirley has been in the hospital. Each day, the doctors came up with more complications, however they are also correcting those complications as well. Since her carpel tunnel operation, Shirley has been favoring her right hand saying that she can't hold her fork or cut her meat, but the other day I noticed that she was cutting her meet and holding her fork and eating the food pretty good. I did not mention it until she noticed that she could do it on her own. I told her that she had been doing it for about two days and she was shocked. She asked why I didn't tell her and I said because I was not always going to be by her side every time that she needed me. She has a non-evasive blot clot in her right arm, one gall stone that does not seem to be growing anywhere, yeast infection, and a couple of extra complications that they are checking out. They told her that when they do check her out to go home, they don't want to see her back for awhile. I had left the hospital for a little while yesterday to come home and take a rest. Evidently, I had forgotten to let Seniors Helpers know that Shirley was in the hospital and at 5:00pm there was a knock at the door. It was a caretaker from Senior helpers. I have everything pretty much down and told her that Shirley was in the hospital and she asked what I would like her to do for me? This was the first break that I had gotten all week.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2018 11:03:57 PM
That sounds great Mike. I haven't called because it's hard for me to hold a conversation without going into coughing fits.

Between the heat and the cat hair and my allergies I have to control my air intake like its a full time job.

It's not noticeable unless I talk too much or start to laugh. It's a minor issue but aggravating.
Love y'all.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2018 5:31:32 PM
I understand, Joyce. Also, I believe some people have called but she was either in the bathroom or having her vidals taken. They just don't call back. At 1:00am they exrayed her lower extremities and her hips. Sometime today they will be doing an ultra sound on something else down there. The doctor told me that it may seem like they are prolonging her stay too long, but when she is released he wants to make sure they she does not come right back in. It is still looking like at least another week that she will be in there. I thank you all for your concerns.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!