Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Update on Shirley
7/21/2018 5:08:46 PM
Hi Miguel. Thank you so much for stopping by. I am still at a loss for words as well. I am hoping for the best but at the same time scrambling to get things in order. ALP is the only community that Shirley and I share together and have several real friends. When Shirley first went in I was hoping that the doctors could find the problem fix it, and send her home. Now that I understand how serious the problem is I want them to keep her in there as long as they have to to get at the core of the problem and give me instructions on how to address any problems that will crop up in the future. In the past, Shirley has been my rock. In the future, I want her to be able to lean on me. All I ask in this post is that Shirley's friends can give her some love and prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2018 5:28:47 PM
Hi Myrna. Thank you so much for stopping by. I am spending most of my time at the hospital. However I do come back home every so often to get a couple hours of sleep. That doesn't work out so good. I am confident that the doctor's know what they are doing and that Shirley will be back home shortly. This trip to the hospital has been the most dangerous ever, but I am praying that GOD will return her to me so I can take better care of her than I have before. I owe so much to her that I could never pay it all back, however I will never have any problem giving her all my love. I posted this thread so that Shirley's friends could send her some love and prayers. That would mean so much to her.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2018 7:13:26 PM
I'm really glad that you are having these conversations as hard as they are. In a way getting it out in the open seems to make things a little easier, I think.

You are doing a wonderful job Mike and I hope you know that.

Let's hope you both have a good deal of time left together and that she does not have to endure so much pain.
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2018 11:22:35 PM
Hi Mike,

Joyce has given you the best advise, she always comes up with the right words to say..

There are not many people that do the forums anymore, but I am sure that those people would be with you and Shirley; Tell Shirley she is loved by many and we all send our love to her. Remind her that God's love is always with her.
Love you Mike,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2018 12:22:50 AM
Hi Joyce. When I went back up to be with her, I met one of her doctors. He told me what they would be doing over the weekend and what they were looking for. If everything looks good, they will release her Monday. I asked if they were able to get a true reading as she is still on a liquid diet. If I brought her home on Monday and fixed her a solid meal would her system be able to adjust to it. He was shocked. He looked at her and asked her if she has been on a liquid diet all the time that she has been there and she said that she has been. He out her on a regular diet with some modifications but asked that she not order the Cheeseburgher. He then thanked me for bringing it to his attention. He also said that they did find a blood clot in her right arm, but it did not seem like it would move, however, just in case he has put a blood thinner in her I.V., just in case. So far, it is doing it's job. I will not leave any stone un turned. As soon as she finished her supper meal she called the nurse. She had to move her bowels. That tells me that they still have some mysteries to solve. I am not getting much sleep this week, but I can catch up on that as soon as things are back to normal. The only trouble with that is that I don't know what normal is.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!