Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Update on Shirley
8/1/2018 2:55:51 PM
HI Mike,

I bet you are at your wits end, with all this going on. I do hope they soon decide what is best for Shirley and she gets to come home. I thin being taken off the Warforin is a good thing. Maybe she didn't need a blood thinner. Any how, many blessings to you both.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2018 4:15:21 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgThank you Myrna. My computer has been down for a couple of weeks, so I could not post, however it is back now. When they sent Shirley home, they also provided her with home care as well. Therapists, councellors, and so forth. She has an appointment with a blood doctor on the 22nd. About the fourth day home, one of her therapists was here and was going to have her do some easy excercises. However, Shirley had told her that her lower right leg did not feel right. The therapist checked her leg and said that it did not look or feel right and she wanted her to go back over to the hospital and have it checked out. She did, and they found ( I believe they said several small blood clots forming. They immediately put her on Eliquis and released her. She seems to feel much better now. Aside from the appointment with the blood doctor, she also has to set up an appointment for a colonostemy and another appointment to have a cyst removed in her ovaries. The follow-up since she left the hospital has been excellent and I hope it continues to be. Todai is August 19th and it is our 23rd anniversary. It is the most important one ever, because I still have my wife. Thank you all for your prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2018 1:19:47 AM
Image result for happy anniversary message I'm so happy you two are making progress and that you have some much needed help. I love you guys. Here's to many many more anniversaries. Image result for champagne toast
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2018 3:53:16 PM
Hi Bill,
So good to hear Shirley is doing much better. Do hope you had a great anniversary.. with many more to come.

Just to let you know I was in the hospital for an lung infection. I went in because I have an aortic aneurysm. Had to come home and get build up strength to have the operation down. Then I will good to go. I am better right now than I have been in a long time.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2018 8:48:09 PM
Quote:
Image result for happy anniversary message I'm so happy you two are making progress and that you have some much needed help. I love you guys. Here's to many many more anniversaries. Image result for champagne toast
Thank you Joyce. It is going to be a long process,but I will be by her side forever. She went back to the hospital because she had a clot in her leg. They immediately put her on Eliquis (blood thinner) and she had an appointment with her blood doctor shortly after that. Tomorrow she has to go back to get an iron infusion. There is going to be one thing after the other, but I will be by her side forever. Thank you for being there. ~Mike~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!