Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Update on Shirley
8/28/2018 8:55:25 PM
Quote:
Hi Bill,
So good to hear Shirley is doing much better. Do hope you had a great anniversary.. with many more to come.

Just to let you know I was in the hospital for an lung infection. I went in because I have an aortic aneurysm. Had to come home and get build up strength to have the operation down. Then I will good to go. I am better right now than I have been in a long time.

Myrna
Hi Myrna. I'm not sure who Bill is, but I am doing okay. Shirley is having more good days than bad ones, which makes me happy. Looking ahead, I can see a lot of doctor's appointments and treatments, but hopefully they will all be on a positive note. I will be praying for you as well. None of us are here forever. If I can just get another fifty years out of this body I will be happy. What do you think? Can I make it? ~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
8/28/2018 9:11:43 PM
Hi Mike read your post and your about me.... Real interesting post, but also very funny and at the same time very profound... I read your posts about income, and love your philosophy, so wanted to send you something I think can help you and your wife Shirley..

Stop paying high TV entertainment bills.Go to www.15daytrial.goodsensetv.com to get over 2000 channels. Get FREE 15 Day Trial. Act Now! No Credit Card needed.

If you refer 5 people who subscribe to the service, your service is FREE... Look at this real good... Take the trial and judge for yourselves, and if you are interested in the business part of this, it will solve your income potential with a little hard work, just share LOL...
Any questions contact bizhelpyou@gmail.com
+1
8/29/2018 2:36:38 AM

Hi Honey!

Thank you so much for all the Loving care you have given me. Every day I was in the hospital, I prayed for the Lord to watch over you and surround you with His Love. I am so glad to be home with you and pray that I will not have to go in the hospital again. When I see the gynocologist, we'll find out if he will be removing the cyst on my left ovary which they found from the pelvic exam they took at the hospital. I Love You With All My 💓.

Love and Blessings

Your Loving Wife

Shirley Caron

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2018 2:48:20 AM
Hey Mike, sorry about that, don't know what I was thinking, problem is I wasn't thinking.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2018 2:00:38 PM
Quote:
Hi Mike read your post and your about me.... Real interesting post, but also very funny and at the same time very profound... I read your posts about income, and love your philosophy, so wanted to send you something I think can help you and your wife Shirley..

Stop paying high TV entertainment bills.Go to www.15daytrial.goodsensetv.com to get over 2000 channels. Get FREE 15 Day Trial. Act Now! No Credit Card needed.

If you refer 5 people who subscribe to the service, your service is FREE... Look at this real good... Take the trial and judge for yourselves, and if you are interested in the business part of this, it will solve your income potential with a little hard work, just share LOL...
Any questions contact bizhelpyou@gmail.com
Hi Bill. I hope I got the name right. Thank you so much for your response. Shirley is my third wife and the best woman I have ever met. She has more disabilities then my two other wives combined but is so much better than them that there is no comparrison. She suffers with Epilepsy and when she came out from Massachusetts to be with me in 1988 I stopped drinking cold turkey. It is just as well. It was getting difficult getting those drumsticks down my throat. She even got me back to going to church. I found out that the church had a food pantry. We have been married since August 19, 1995 and just celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary. It was the best one yet because she is still with me. As for your offer, I will check on it soon. I am looking for a system where I can get the newer Star Trek series as well as the Star Gate series because all I can get now is repeats and I know there are current series running. I also know that we are not alone. Thank you for your concern. ~Mikw~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!