Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/13/2007 3:56:49 AM

Hi Terry

Thanks for the invite to your forum. You have a very well laid out presentation there, I really enjoyed this so much.

We need more people around like you, because I stand to gain having friends such as you.

Thank you very much, and I will be coming back.

Bj

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 2:44:20 AM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thank you for visiting and posting, Bj.  It is wonderful to have you as a friend too.  I greatly appreciate the feedback regarding the forum.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2007 11:57:24 AM
HI Terry,

I hope you don't mind, but I am visiting forums that I was never notified about and to my surprise, there are some awesome ones.  My quest this month is to bring some idle forums back to life. 

~~~

I don't believe most people realize that they are creating their destiny no matter what they do.  If they don't dream, they are still creating a destiny.  If they dream, but do not plan, still a destiny will befall them.  And, after working with people every evening, I have come to realize very few dream.  Their attitudes are "go with the flow".  That is still a destiny. 

On the other hand, I am a dreamer, but more of a visionary.  I see greatness in this world and all it takes is the right team of people to have belief, focus, excitement and energy to mold the destiny into a great success for many.  A wonderful friend of mine introduced me to the following quote.  She opened an awareness that has made my destiny move closer.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world: indeed its the only thing that ever has!" - Margaret Mead

Now that we know that our destinies can be molded into what ever we desire... how about spending more time writing down and discussing what we want our destinies to be?  By doing so, we initiate the planning which in turn will cause the plan of action to form.

I know I have dealt with the stepping beyond dreaming part, but I learned a habit to cause it to move into the planning.  I have regular dream sessions with my family.  We turn off all electronics, grab our favorite magazines or print outs and gather around the dinner table with our X2O drinks, some popcorn, bright lights, pencils, paper and you would not believe what happens!

Thanks for this forum.  We should do a live session with one person and their dream and everybody giving them input.  That would be a blast!

What do you say Energized Marketeers?  As a team, what is our destiny?  Shouldn't teams dream together?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2007 12:41:08 PM

WOW, that is an awesome post and your thoughts are on target too!

We all need to learn how to dream so that our dreams become our destiny.  We can learn to be great people who do great things beyond the monetary gain it has the ability to give us along the way.

I would love to meet your family ... I believe I could learn a lot from them.

I have a goal of helping 234 people within the next month by using the Garden Club as a stepping stone to greater things. 

I wanted to wait until the end of this week when I'll be finished with my POTW duties.  I figured bringing 8 new people a day would do it!  Any ideas on how I can achieve my goal which also begins the achievement of goals for each of those who choose to come along? 

Dare To Dream and above all have the courage to follow your dream

I look forward to dreaming with you!

Destiny Here We Come!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2007 12:48:39 PM
Hi Terry,

I love discussing this with you.  You are definitely a dreamer and a planner.  But, let me give you a suggestion that may take you to a greater level... do not dream alone!  I believe that when we dream alone, we are asleep.  It is too easy to be awaken and all dreams forgotten in the transitions.

Dreams are free, so free your dreams.  ~Astrid Alauda

We should have a team dreaming session.  One person's dream at a time or to define what the team's dream is.  Oh how a dream will reveal its purity in a discussion.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!