Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
4/16/2007 11:56:32 AM

Hi Amanda,

The vision board or refrigerator is perfect. 

I had to laugh though at the thought of being borrowed by you to help you decorate.  I am the world's WORST.  I actually use magazine pictures of what I want and then I take the picture to someone who does know what she's doing and I say "do this please" 

Close your eyes, picture it.  If it's a car you want.  Go to the car dealership and take the one you want for a test drive -  feel the steering wheel, and the feel of the seats.  Make it yours.  You possess it. 

Our destiny is a journey .  Whether it's success or not - we can't get to either end of the spectrum without creating it ourselves.  Envision what you want and go get it.  The action is the most important part after the vision.

A friend of mine used to say:  Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it!

+0
5/8/2007 11:42:50 AM

Hello Everyone - do you keep your option open??? Our Health & Wellness approach is : Let's reduce - Fat Loss While You Sleep with "CALORAD"; "Drink Only the Water" with "CODE BLUE" - the only water filtration system that removes Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Nitrates/Nitrites, and so much more from All Drinking Water; AND "Ultimate ME2" - the only ECO Fuel Saver/Performance Enhancer/Additive for gasoline and diesel engines that REDUCES Emissions to almost ZERO - "The Convenient Truth" NOW!

Visit www.eyicom.com/healthcheck for all details.

We have a Dream - Better Health & a Better Environment!!!

Hugh & Linda Love ... You are what you eat! What you eat in private, you wear in public! For the Health and Wealth of it!
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 5:25:21 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thank you for visiting, Hugh.  You might want to make your post in the Making A Difference Forum when you Introduce Yourself.  I created a thread there for that purpose.

When we create our own Destiny, it involves our physical, emotional, and spiritual choices we make along the way.

What will the journey to your Destiny look like? 

Will you be healthy and stress free?  Not likely stress free lol ... that would be a good one, but able to manage your stress so it doesn't affect you physically.  Will you believe in the Higher Powers of the Universe?

What will your life look like and if it doesn't look the way you want it to ... what will you do about it?

As always, I love to give you something to think about!

Smile & Have A Wonderful Day

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 8:42:28 PM

Hi Terry,

You are creating your own destiny, my friend.  Last time I looked at the POTW voting poll - you had a fair lead!!  This is YOUR week my friend.    Good luck with is through the balance of the week.

Hugs my friend, sister and partner.

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 9:17:28 PM

You are just the sweetest, Judy!  I just looked and its really too close to call!  Its early in the week and there's ony 72 votes cast.

I wish I had known about POTW when you were nominated ... now that would have been fun!

Joe had a good run ... like you he made a great POTW!  All the POTWs do ... they're all winners as are all the candidates!

I believe we are all Creating Our Destiny, together ... Team works ... its great!

All For One and One For All

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!