Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
4/15/2007 8:27:34 PM

Hi Terry,

What a great forum!  I have read and admired Patrick's' work, and always vow to find and read more.  I think you have presented the best of it right here!  The idea that Destiny does not occur by chance, but by choice is so true. 

I have to remember on a daily basis that the choices I make today will impact tomorrow.  Some days the choices I make are still not the right ones, and I hold no one but myself accountable for that. 

I love to set goals and visualize them.  I have a vision board that has a picture of the exact car I will purchase next in the exact color, a picture of the new furniture I will buy and the room colors and decor of the room it will go in and so on.  My husband used to call me a dreamer until my first vision board was entirely mine and I had to start a new one.  Now he still shakes his head in dismay when I add things to the board, but he's a believer now.  I can't tell you how many times I have set a goal with absolutely no clues as the how I would ever achieve it.  And when it's met, the satisfaction of the achievement is so great it is difficult to describe - like doing a jig!!!!

I exercise, eat right and drink lots of water.  I recommend X20  just as you do.  Patrick is right on with his recommendations.

I think Patrick Snow has written a shortcut to success.

All for one and one for all - we are headed to success.

Thanks for a great forum Terry!

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 11:43:01 PM

WOW Judy, that is an absolutely remarkable testimony ... thank you!

Its a reminder of what I need to do.  I know creating a dream board or using the fridge works very well.  I'm always reminding our daughter of our trip to Disneyland and how putting pictures on the fridge worked.   

I get lazy and don't bother.  I think having a picture in my mind is enough ... it isn't ... you need a tangible picture you can see and touch. 

Hey, anybody want to get ENERGIZED with Judy?  She's a wonderful partner and knows what she's talking about when she recommends X2O because she has followed Joe's lead.  If you've visited Joe's Forum you will know why X2O may be the answer to your health problems.   I recommend X20  

Get started today ... create your own Destiny ... as Judy said, Destiny does not occur by chance, but by choice.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 7:30:06 AM

Hi Terry,

I am so sorry - the links to X20 aren't working!!!!!  YIKES!!!!

Here we go again:

I recommend X20

I hate when that happens - hope it's better this time!!!  Hugs to you my, friend.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 7:33:58 AM

OK - Still no good:

Let's do the old Copy and Paste then!  Can't quite figure that one out!!! Oh well, it's another excuse the send you a hug!

http://www.x2obuilder.com/jnsmith

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 10:45:33 AM
Hello Judy,

Thank you for sharing a great testimony of your
vision board.

May I borrow you when comes time for James and
I to decorate our old lady - we purchased our first late 1800 two story farm house that we are going to be
pulling down the dark wallpaper and repainting.  I
have no idea of the colours to use to bring in more
light. - But first we also have to have the outside
re-sided and new windows put in.  This wind found
some places to blow in during the winter!!

This is where I really miss my late mother, as she
had such exquisite taste in colours for redecorating
and clothing - I did not get this co-ordination passed
down to me - I know what colours look good when I
see them and what clothing etc I like and what suits
but not on me!  Shopping for myself is not my favourite
passtime.

I am glad I joined under you in Xooma, can't wait
until I receive my full supply.

Amanda

+0

facebook