Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
4/25/2018 2:20:33 PM
mike1.jpgmikeandshirley.jpgThank you so much Jaz. You have been a real good friend to me and Shirley over the years. On your video of the UFO's, I have studied video's from archaelogical digs for years and have noticed that there has not been a single dig that has not shown pictures of flying discs on the walls or pictures of human like figures with slightly large heads than ours, plus it has been rumored that many of the scrolls that the Vatican has locked up in their vaults do show that aliens did once inhabit our planet and possibly still do. I also brought in a couple of videos for your pleasure. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. By the way, Joyce is still pretty active on Facebook for anyone that would like to get in touch with her.
5 Angels Caught on Camera Flying & Spotted in Real LifTe #2

The second one did not come up, but I will try to get the correct number for it and try it again.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2018 8:18:24 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hi all. I am having trouble retrieving my code number for this thread. I believe that I have it, but I'm not sure. Please let me know if this one is correct.
community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/3001997/Humans-Options-for-Life-in-Space/4.aspx#.WuIxE9TwZdg
I did not know they were that long and I believe there is suppose to be a http:// in front of it. Am I correct?
~Mike~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2018 9:30:49 PM
mikeandshirley.jpg My wife Shirley and I would like to welcome you to this thread. Although Shirley does not share my enthusiasm for this subject she does tolerate my efforts to seek out my quest to learn as much as I can about the subject. The thread is basically my reasons why we should support the Space program and if no one shares my belief that we are not alone and never have been, that is quite alright. There are many other reasons that we should support the Space Program. There have been many time saving products invented by NASA to make things better and easier for the astronauts that have been introduced into our everyday life. I will list some of these in the future, however I have a couple of videos to introduce to you now that I hope you will enjoy.
Thank you for viewing and please leave your comments.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2018 4:44:40 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hello.
Although this thread is about our eventual migration to other inhabital planets, I believe there are some issues that we have to address first, otherwise we will be no better off than we are now. The biggest issue that we have to deal with is waste. We are always encouraged to recycle our paper, plastic, and other items that can be used to create new products a a fraction of the cost. As individuals, we are responsible for our little corner of the Earth, however, those that we vote into office to protect us, or CEO's of large corporations don't seem to think that they have to do anything. There are a lot of homeless people in our country, or low income families that through no fault of their own, find it difficult to afford three good meals a day, and they rely on food pantries to sustain themselves. The pantries get the food to stock the pantries from food donated by grocery stores or restaurants on a daily basis, however their are restaurants where the restaurant manager would rather toss out the left over food at the end of the night, rather than donate this food to the food pantries or soup kitchens to help those less fortunate to get a decent meal. Along these lines, concessioners that set up at ball games or racing events have a set amount of food that they intend to cook for this event. At the end of the event, they will toss out between two and four large trash bags of food that they did not sell. A lot of people look in disgust when they see a homeless man or woman braking open a trash bag and fishing out a hand full of hot dogs or pizza slices. You know nothing about that person. You don't know if it a woman whose husband left her with three kids to raise by herself or a veteran who is suffering from Agent Orange or just cannot find a decent job. Large Corporations that close their building because of a downsize in the business or other reason just locks the doors and walks away. Usually, all the furniture and other equipment remains behind, and often the electricity is left on. Hospitals are really good for this, leaving medical equipment behind, usually costing $50,000.00 or more, medications, computers, and much more. When they close their doors, they do not secure the property, leaving it easy for people to break in and steel equipment to sell on the black market, or drug dealers can replenish their supplies any time they want. The biggest culprit is the United States Military. When we send ground troops to a foreign country to help out allies, we send trucks, jeeps, and other supplies needed to protect them. When it is time for our troops to come home, all those supplies are left behind. That is usually over five million dollars worth of supplies that our military leaders just dump. So, before we do leave Earth, how about teaching our leaders how to use their money (I forgot, they are using our tax money)more wisely. The United States of America belongs to all of us, not just the mega rich.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2018 5:27:59 PM
mandslogo.jpg Hi all. There is a lot more to our country than a lot of people are aware of. There is probably a lot going on below our surface than on the surface. Here is a sample of what most people are not aware of.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!