Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
4/24/2018 6:20:14 PM
Hi all. I would like to apologize for the double videos and for the ones that don't show up. I am doing the best that I can. I have some more videos that I hope you will like.
The Top 5 Places We Could Colonize in Our Solar System
They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft in our Solar System
They Are Here:Huge Alien Craft in our Solar System
Enormous 'Machine' Appears on Lunar Surface
Moon Photos NASA Doesn't Want you to See
I corrected the one video that did not show. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2018 10:49:54 PM
mike1.jpg Welcome back. I would like to start a trend on ALP. This community used to be the very best community for online for forum responses. When you posted a thread in your forum, within 30 minutes you would receive your first response and those responses would continue. You got to know your community neighbors and what they enjoyed talking about, however that doesn't happen any more. There are a lot of people that have opinions on Space Travel, Aliens, Emergency Foods, and so much more, but they seem to like to keep their feelings to themselves. How about we start reaching out to one another and share our thoughts and feelings and bring our community back to what iy once was. With this in mind, I have some new videos to share with you.

NASA Starships Could Reach Alpha Centaura in just Two Weeks. (If for no other reason, you could bring in the video with the correct letters.)

The New UFO Documentary The Elite Hoped You Would Never See.
I had a couple that would not come up, so I did not list them. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
( P.S. If anyone has a business venture that has something to do with this subject and it does nor cost a lot to join, I would be interesting in looking at it.)

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
4/25/2018 6:40:05 AM
Very nice to see you posting Mike!

I am at awe from published media like YouTube regarding angels ...

+1
4/25/2018 6:44:39 AM
I agree Mike,

I too, miss Joyce being active here ...

Quote:
That is true. One of them is a sweetheart. Joyce Parker Hyde. She has been there for anyone who ha
s ever needed anything, does not have a harsh word for anyone, and would never let you down. There are probably a lot just like her, but they seem to be scarce. Along other lines, and to keep the thread on line, I am submitting another video. This did not seperate as I expected, however this is the video.
GOD BLESS YOU

~ Mike ~
+1
4/25/2018 7:02:00 AM
Evidence That Aliens HAVE Visited Earth

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL227eb9FSI
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!