Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
5/13/2018 6:18:08 PM
Hi all. Whether the stories I am bringing to you are completely true or not is up to you to decide. I do know that there is way too many bad things happening around the world today to chalk it up to coincedence. I believe that there is always a reason why things happen and quite frankly the answer may not always be logical. There have been many times when the truth has been more fanciful than logical. I try to keep an open mind on all subjects.
There is one thing that I was trying to avoid, but I feel that I must bring this up. It does concern depopulation that has been in the works for many years. Veterans that have served in war zones will never talk about their military years because in times of war, you are given orders that you do not want to carry out, but you have to. Collateral Damage. Soldiers or Sailors are given strike zones to aim their missiles to find out that they wiped out a village or area full of citizens. Usually people that rely on their government for help. Even though the soldier or sailor did not do so on purpose they still feel the guilt. Many countries, not just The United States have engaged in covertly illiminating citizens that rely on their government for help to save money for their country. Therefore, how can any government justify wholesale slaughter of it's citizens? Any time a citizen from any country has even gotten close to an answer, they are told that they are not prepared for an answer.

I wanted to put one up about chemtrails, but it would not come up. Sorry.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2018 4:59:14 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. The subject that I am bringing up in this segment is Chemtrails or Comtrails. It has been known for years that governments around the world have been spraying this poison on us, but nobody has done anything about us. Why should we fear aliens when our own governments are actively devising ways to kill us themselves? When you look up into the skies and see those colorful chemtrails spread across the skies you smile because they look so nice. Death never looked nice to me.
I don't know about you, but I don't want to don a gas mask when I walk outside because the air is poisonous.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2018 5:19:12 PM
Hi all. As we look at all the violent going on in the world today, do we ever stop and look at nature? There is a lot about nature that could be violent, however
If you have any, bring them in.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2018 10:00:35 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. I am back. I have been worried, or concerned about the Kilauea Volcano that does not seem to want to stop erupting. I do understand that the erupting volcanoes do produce more land masses and expands the size of the islands, however at the same time it destroys the existing land and homes of the people living there. This almost sounds like a warning that we are getting evicted from Earth to make way for a renewed planet for someone else to inhabit. If I were younger, and had a way to go, I would do so willingly, however at 76 I am an old fart, have no transportation and cannot just get up and go as I could in the past. Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Wild Fires, Hurricanes, Blizzards, are all natural disasters that we are all used to, however they are all getting more frequent then ever before, and I don't believe they are going to let up any time soon. You can laugh at me for the way I feel, but I truly believe that there are forces at work here that seem to be out of control.

GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2018 8:52:58 PM
Hi all. Here are some updates on the Hawaii Volcanoes.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!