Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
4/28/2018 3:26:11 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgWelcome Once again. We all know tmaga rich, you will not have to worry about going in any direction as you will not be able to afford it anyway. There have been no plans to help those that are struggling to survive, as we are disposable. And the Meek shall inherit the world.
Basically speaking, if you are elderly or disabled or if you need help in some way, you are in the way of progress. The future of life on Earth belongs to the filthy rich. Our tax dollars are hard at work to help those who already have too much money. The rest of us are in the way and will once again be tossed aside.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2018 9:39:15 PM
mikeandshirley.jpg Hello everybody. I say everybody because I noticed that I already have 255 views on this thread. To me, that means that some of you are at least interested in this subject, so I will continue to post as many videos as I can. I brought some in today that I feel are interesting. I hope you will feel the same way.

Bill Clinton: Aliens Exist in Area 51/UFO Sightings

There have been too many families in the past that have lost everything by insisting that what they saw was real. If the military is not hiding secrets, and, in fact aliens are not real, why have so many innocent people been locked up in mental hospitals or simply disappeared?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2018 6:15:39 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hi all. Once again, I have some interesting videos to keep you informed about a subject that many of you do not want to believe. I have studied this subject at length and know that we are not alone and never have been. It is not a matter of are they here, but rather who are they working with? Are they working for all of us?, or just the richest of us? There are so many questions that have to be answered.

Linda is a beautiful person and has pursued this project for years. I am hoping that she comes in and gives us some new information on the subject. I will give her a big hug and kiss if she does.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2018 5:43:45 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. I am going to start off today with a live interview with Linda Howe. Linda is one of the very few women that seem to occupy this category. She has been at it for quite a few years, getting her influence from her father who was a Air Force Major. She is also quite an attractive woman.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2018 9:30:25 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. In this segment, I do have a small request. Shirley and I have been doing our best to follow our budget and make do the best we can. I had a chance to purchase a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville from a very good friend that would sell it to us for a very low price. however, at the time we were receiving Food Stamps which helped us a lot. Our combined monthly income is $1,200.00 A family of one that has an income of $1,500.00 is considered indigent. I have no idea how much the insurance or registration would be for the car, however when either of us has a doctors appointment we need to take a cab or one of several lift services that are either $3.50 or $5.00 one way. I am not able to go to food pantries because it would cost more than I have to pay a cab. If I had the car, I could take Shirley to her doctors appointments, go to the pantries for food, the pharmacy for medication ( I am out of two of my heart pills right now, but have to wait for someone to take me.) I should be okay for a week. With a car, I could address all these problems myself and not bother anyone. I wondered how we lost the food stamps, but remembered that we got the information back one day too late. For years there has been an agenda in the White House called the Depopulation Agenda and ir is being implemented NOW!! I have a couple of videos on this. In all fairness, this has been put into effect by both Republican and Democratic Presidents. The only difference is, they are going through with it NOW! If you could see your way to help in a small way, Shirley and I would appreciate it very much. My Pay Pal account is michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

I did not to live long enough to see people treated this way be their own government, however I will stay as long as Shirley needs me.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!