Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
4/12/2018 5:45:21 PM
Neil deGrasse Tyson could probably be called the Carl Sagan of the modern world. I have a couple of videos that are well worth watching and hope you enjoy them.
I have some more coming, but I wish others had some videos that they would like to share. ~ Mike ~
GOD BLESS YOU
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2018 6:21:17 PM
mike1.jpg On the subject of Space Exploration and Colonization, there are many who believe it is a ridiculous subject to believe in. When you throw in the possibility of life on other planets other than our own you get people who will call you all kinds of names for your belief's. I don't mind this at all, because I have studied this subject for many years and know that there are other countries that are way ahead of us in the space program because they what and who is out there. As I have stated before, these are my opinions and as such you can agree or disagree with them, as we all have the rights to our belief's. However, I watch the news every day, and the local and world news does not get any better. I live in Indianapolis and it seems that there have been more drive by shootings and other crimes that take the lives of innocent people than years gone by and the world news shows that hatred throughout the world is increasing as well. If people feel that this is normal behavior there is something drastically wrong. It is not normal to kill someone that does not share your beliefs or drop chemical bombs on your own people to see if they work. These acts are not being carried out by aliens from distant worlds but by us. Humans. There is an organization called The National Space Society that is looking for new members. In this segments I am going to list some videos from their organization. This organization was once called the L-5 Society that I used to belong to.
The next video that I am going to display is one that displays some innovations developed by NASA for the Space Program that has helped the general public as well.
Let me know if it showed up. It did not show up on my end. This one was called 25 Coolest NASA Discoveries That Changed Your Life.
I will return.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2018 10:06:23 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. I have some videos of what I believe are some good reasons to continue our Space Exploration Agenda. I hope everyone has gotten some good information from this thread, as I only want to please you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+3
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2018 6:25:52 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. I have a couple of videos that I feel are interesting. You will also notice as we go along that I will post some videos that I may not agree with, however this thread is designed to appeal to everyones thought on the subject, not just mine. As an example, when I was chapter president of the L-5 Society, I was not allowed to mention the possible existence of life on other planets, although I have gathered a lot of data that supports, living, intelligent beings from other worlds other than our own.
5 Things the NASA Doesn't want you to know

+3
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2018 11:46:52 PM
mike1.jpg Until I am able to work the bugs out with this Laptop, I hope you will be patient with me. I realize that there are not that many people that share my interests in this subject, however it is one that has had me fascinated for quite some time. I am simply trying to share my thoughts we people that share some, or all, of my enthusiasm. There are many that believe that the incident in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 was weather balloons and not a space craft. However, within ten years of the incident a scientist that was an officer in the newly branch of the military called the United States Air Force developed a revolutionary new product called Fiber Optics that was adapted to many uses. The fifties saw the beginning of a new surge of inventions that were really at least 100 years ahead of their time. We go through our daily lives oblivious of the time and space saving inventions that make our every day lives much easier than they were in the fifties and sixties, plus we survive diseases and viruses that we would have survived thirty years ago, but never once do we wonder what prompted the extensive studies leading to these revelations. Space Research and Development.
Sex in Space: How it is Done
4 Awesome NASA Inventions You Use Every Day27 NASA Inventions You Use Everyday
Real Life Technology Predicted by Star Trek
5 Star Trek Gadgets That Became Real
Now, who said that Klingons don't exist? After all, they have their own language, don't they?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~

+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!