Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
5/7/2018 2:38:22 AM
Mike you were very active when I returned, after being inactive for a couple of years (dealing with health issues) ... the warm reception from several community lifers gave me the impression "ALIENS" had taken over this community ~ LOL

Elated #Trolls have been diminished ...

Quote:
Hi Mary Evelyn. I totally agree with you. There are many dedicated members who put up posts of interest but no one responds to them. A few years back, this community was one of the few that had good responses to forums, however I believe it got out of hand when people lost the concept of opinions. There is no way that everyone could agree with everyone else on any given subject, however your response was one that I respect. Your forum is helpful to a lot of people, because they are able to learn who has a business of interest, or subject that they agree with, but, although they will post in your forum, they will not post a response to keep it going. I love ALP and will post whatever I feel will be of interest to maybe a small group of people, however I won't expect a bunch of people to flock to it, because I just don't know what ever happened to all the dedicated ALPeers that used to belong here. I know that they haven't found a better community because there isn't one. Thank you for your response and hopefully things will change.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2018 1:48:59 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hi Jan. I love this community and the people in it. Of course when I ask for some help, I know that I scare people away, however there are times that there is nothing that you can do about it. I still don't have my heart medication but hopefully I will get that today. As for my choice of videos, I post what I feel, and I do believe that there is a lot that. our government is not telling us. As for human depopulation, that has been

going on for a long time. It is just now coming to a head. This has nothing to do with race creed, or color. It has to do with finances. If you have the money to invest in to the countries needs, you are alright. If you need help to get by, you are dead. Plain and Simple.
There is a lot that we the people are not told, and it seems that our government has not been truthful with us for years. There is just too much going on behind our backs and if we question any of it, we get hurt. Maybe my name is already on the list, who knows?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2018 4:16:04 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hi Jan. I just checked the views for this thread. Since I began the thread, there have been 408 views. Therefore, there are some people interested in what I have to say, but not enough to comment. Therefore, as long as people are interested, I will post. Shirley and I are on a real tight budget, and lately it has gotten even tighter. I have the chance to but a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville from a couple of real nice friends for $1.00. I have to hold off until I can afford the insurance and registration. Many of our friends tell me that a car would be too expensive, however as it is, if we need groceries (that isn't much) I have to walk to a grocery store or take a cab. The nearest grocery store is about two miles away. When Shirley has a doctor's appointment we have to take a cab or a chair lift. The chair lift Shuttle busses are not free. With a vehicle, I could eliminate all these extra charges and actually save some money. I suppose there is another reason as well. I am 76. I have driven most of my life, and having to depend on others to take us places just does not set that well with me. I ran out of my heart medication and waited until Shirley needed her medication and walked a mile to CVS to get them both. I was about four days without mine but I was just to sick to pay $12.00 for cabfare to get my meds. I know that the government is taking away our benefits and trying hard to take away our Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security, all three of which I paid for through the years that I worked. I hate living in these times and if Shirley did not need me, I would quit. I would never want to take money away from those that need it, however if there is anyone who would like to help me get a step up, I would appreciate it. My Pay Pal Account is michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2018 5:49:00 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. For those of us living in the United States, we have trusted our government to keep us safe and keep our social security, medicaid and medicare secure, plus keep our senior citizens and disabled seniors safe. All of this is falling apart because we are once more on the verge of having another Government Shutdown, possibly for good this time. The shutdowns have been going on for awhile, however they are more prevailent now then ever before. I don't believe we can ignore it any more.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2018 6:40:46 PM
Hi all. If you are a senior citizen, have you had your immunizations yet? You may want to think twice before you do. Have you ever noticed the side effects that come with your shots? Including death? Over the past couple of years, my doctor has almost insisted that Shirley and I get shots for Shingles or Flu shots because we are vulnerable at our age. I have refused every time. Shirley did take a Flu shot and was sick for about two weeks. First of all, no matter what the shot is suppose to prevent, the main ingredient of the vaccine is a culture of the disease that it is suppose to prevent. How convienient it is if too much of the culture is used on seniors whose bodies are too weak to fight it. A concerned doctor will advise his elderly patient not to accept the vaccine because the ingredients are too strong for his patients body to accept.
Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation
Our Government controls the medical community. If you are on a government program, you are able to get pharmacutical products at discount prices, however you cannot get alternate medications with no side affects without paying full price. In regards to the first video. I believe that that first white van should stop at her house and take her and her family to the van and put them all to sleep.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!