Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Rebooting
5/22/2013 1:44:58 PM
Ya know what?

This is exactly what I had hoped for when I started this thread, the first time! I am so glad that the "reboot" is a "hit". There are sooooo many good people here at Adland. From the top on down.

It is a good thing that this old "bird" has a place like this to call "home". Thanks and keep on keepin' on!
David Weed President,
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 1:53:36 PM
what a lovely thing to say David...very cool or is that kewl?

Quote:
Ya know what?

This is exactly what I had hoped for when I started this thread, the first time! I am so glad that the "reboot" is a "hit". There are sooooo many good people here at Adland. From the top on down.

It is a good thing that this old "bird" has a place like this to call "home". Thanks and keep on keepin' on!
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 5:22:56 PM

Quote:
Ya know what?

10_1_136.gifHi Dave,

If anyone wants a place where they cam share their thoughts, ideas, marketing ventires, like and dislikes, all they have to do is click their heels together and repeat "There's no place like home-there's no place like home." If they do that enough times there is sure to be someone near by with a buttherfly net big enough to snag them. Now why couln't I keep that sentimental thought long enough to get through such an emotional passage? Possibly because I am me. However, that is the point that I am getting at. There is not a community on the internet that gives me as much freedom as AdlandPro Community. After all these years I am still a free member, because my finances do not allow me to do everything that I want to do. Yet I am recognized by Bogdan as an individual, not a free member. My thoughts count. My ideas are listened to. My suggestions are listened to. I am listened to. You don't get that in other communities because after a certain amount of time, if you do not upgrade to a paid member, you are asked to leave the community . That never happens here because we have a CEO that cares about everybody, not just the paid members.

My ideas and thoughts are not shared by everyone, however they are not condemned by anyone either. In this community you are allowed to be yourself without fear of ridicule. When I enter other communities, I quickly learn that I have to choose my words carefully, because if I mention cabal, Illuminati, aliens, UFOs, or Preppers it is not long before someone jumps all over me. This does not happen here. I spend 98% of my time online here, and the other 2% either on other communities or cussing out my computer for not working properly. This is definetetly my home away from home, but the thing that I don't understand is if this is home, where is the kitchen? If I smell Polish sausage and thos things rolled in cabbage leaves cooking, I can't get to them because I can't find the kitchen. I thank GOD for giving me such a wonderful extended family and beautiful friends like Diana (Muah, muah), sorry, I got carried away. I believe there is a world of differenes between the true friends that you get to know at AdlandPro Community and the cyber friends that you meet on other communities.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpgYes, you get to meet beautiful people from all over the world.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 7:51:58 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Ya know what?

10_1_136.gifHi Dave,

If anyone wants a place where they cam share their thoughts, ideas, marketing ventires, like and dislikes, all they have to do is click their heels together and repeat "There's no place like home-there's no place like home." If they do that enough times there is sure to be someone near by with a buttherfly net big enough to snag them. Now why couln't I keep that sentimental thought long enough to get through such an emotional passage? Possibly because I am me. However, that is the point that I am getting at. There is not a community on the internet that gives me as much freedom as AdlandPro Community. After all these years I am still a free member, because my finances do not allow me to do everything that I want to do. Yet I am recognized by Bogdan as an individual, not a free member. My thoughts count. My ideas are listened to. My suggestions are listened to. I am listened to. You don't get that in other communities because after a certain amount of time, if you do not upgrade to a paid member, you are asked to leave the community . That never happens here because we have a CEO that cares about everybody, not just the paid members.

My ideas and thoughts are not shared by everyone, however they are not condemned by anyone either. In this community you are allowed to be yourself without fear of ridicule. When I enter other communities, I quickly learn that I have to choose my words carefully, because if I mention cabal, Illuminati, aliens, UFOs, or Preppers it is not long before someone jumps all over me. This does not happen here. I spend 98% of my time online here, and the other 2% either on other communities or cussing out my computer for not working properly. This is definetetly my home away from home, but the thing that I don't understand is if this is home, where is the kitchen? If I smell Polish sausage and thos things rolled in cabbage leaves cooking, I can't get to them because I can't find the kitchen. I thank GOD for giving me such a wonderful extended family and beautiful friends like Diana (Muah, muah), sorry, I got carried away. I believe there is a world of differenes between the true friends that you get to know at AdlandPro Community and the cyber friends that you meet on other communities.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpgYes, you get to meet beautiful people from all over the world.

Michael,

Well said my friend.

+1
5/23/2013 11:51:16 AM
Heard this quote last night and I thought of this place.

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in life." - Richard Bach

David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!