Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Rebooting
5/21/2013 8:46:21 PM
Hi Daves, Mike and Roger,

I just shared some of the responses on Facebook. Thank you for that.

https://www.facebook.com/AdlandproClassifieds

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2013 9:38:11 PM
Quote:

Bogdan

I am quite enjoying this forum. Thanks for a great idea, David.

Dave (the other one... lol)
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 2:25:08 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Bogdan

Thank you both Daves, Roger, Mike and Bogdan for calling attention to this thread!

Welcome back David Weed. I too came back to Adlandpro after a period of absence. That has been quite some time ago for me. I saw somewhere it was said that "Adlandpro is my home away from home...." I know that I have said that and felt that too. Although I am almost always at home when I am in Adlandpro. I sometimes take my computer with me on trips and even when I go into town for an extended period of time. I have even used my Droid "smart phone" to access Adlandpro on the run.

So what is it that draws me to this community? It is the interactive and supportive owner Bogdan Fiedur who surveys the needs wants and don't wants of the members of this growing community and works with top leaders to make changes and improvements on a consistent basis. Now I know that that is a long sentence but there is a lot going on here that is attracting new members and bringing back those who may have left for one reason or another.

Adlandpro has the best editing tools for communication in forums and direct messages to your friends and followers. It has been said that "the money is in the list." Well, Adlandpro has the most innovative list building tool in the industry. Where else can you get 100 friends to welcome you and help you get the most out of a new community? There are a great number of ways to add to your list here but the new home page discussion wall is at the top of the list. Interacting with the people who share things that you are interested in is starting point for developing positive relationships. Now with the sharing and social marketing tools added to the forums and wall there is no end to the potential of your list of friends and followers.

It only gets better and I could go on and on with the potential for earning an additional source of income with the affiliate program, exponential traffic to your sites in the traffic exchange with credits you earn from doing what you love to do, and that is logging in and actively participating.

I love this place!

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 2:43:10 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bogdan

Thank you both Daves, Roger, Mike and Bogdan for calling attention to this thread!

Welcome back David Weed. I too came back to Adlandpro after a period of absence. That has been quite some time ago for me. I saw somewhere it was said that "Adlandpro is my home away from home...." I know that I have said that and felt that too. Although I am almost always at home when I am in Adlandpro. I sometimes take my computer with me on trips and even when I go into town for an extended period of time. I have even used my Droid "smart phone" to access Adlandpro on the run.

So what is it that draws me to this community? It is the interactive and supportive owner Bogdan Fiedur who surveys the needs wants and don't wants of the members of this growing community and works with top leaders to make changes and improvements on a consistent basis. Now I know that that is a long sentence but there is a lot going on here that is attracting new members and bringing back those who may have left for one reason or another.

Adlandpro has the best editing tools for communication in forums and direct messages to your friends and followers. It has been said that "the money is in the list." Well, Adlandpro has the most innovative list building tool in the industry. Where else can you get 100 friends to welcome you and help you get the most out of a new community? There are a great number of ways to add to your list here but the new home page discussion wall is at the top of the list. Interacting with the people who share things that you are interested in is starting point for developing positive relationships. Now with the sharing and social marketing tools added to the forums and wall there is no end to the potential of your list of friends and followers.

It only gets better and I could go on and on with the potential for earning an additional source of income with the affiliate program, exponential traffic to your sites in the traffic exchange with credits you earn from doing what you love to do, and that is logging in and actively participating.

I love this place!

Ken

Hi Ken,

You didn't leave ma any choice like sharing your comment on Facebook. Thanks.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2013 3:01:10 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bogdan

I love this place!

Ken

Hi Ken,

You didn't leave ma any choice like sharing your comment on Facebook. Thanks.

Bogdan

Big smile here Bogdan! I appreciate your shares, re-tweets and just about everything I read that you create...and that is sometimes hard to do because you seem to have a constant flow of great stuff. ;-)
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!