Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Rebooting
5/23/2013 12:31:45 PM
what a lovely thing to read this morning David, its also very true!

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in life." - Richard Bach
+0
Emily Bernstein

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/3/2013 12:15:44 AM
Nice read Dave, I don't know about being a dragon, but I am up for storming the castle! LOL

Sounds like my kind of thing....

Can we start the storm with this one: I would like to know how to connect all my various links together, meaning, I am on FB and Twitter and I have them linked together, I would like to link my site-homebizmomma and my Fan Page also to my leadership page at SFI, can this be done, if so, how?

Thank you kindly for all you do for all of us...you are most helpful and don't worry about giving back, as you have given so much already...you have people waiting in line to get your services...and I will always be in that line....as I have learned so much from you already.

I also would like permission to invite my downline into AdlandPro and into this Forum, if that is possible...thanks again for all you do!

Emily Bernstein
a true follower of yours!
+1
6/3/2013 11:49:54 AM
Bring anyone and everyone you want my dear. good friends are always welcome.
I'll have the how too's and what fors in the private section by sometime tomorrow. Boy is there a lot of stuff to go in there.

David Weed President,
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2013 10:48:06 AM
This is cool and you are right, good information by other members.
+1
6/14/2013 1:16:22 AM
Quote:
This is cool and you are right, good information by other members.

Mark, we'd love to hear your story too. I know you are busy, but when you can do share it.
David Weed President,
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!