Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Rebooting
6/14/2013 1:43:52 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Dave,

Can you, or anyone else answer a question for me? For about a week, I have not been able to make responses in my own forum thread. I can respond to others, as I am doing here, however I cannot respond to my own. I don't want people to think I am being rude by not responding to questions (strange maybe) Is anyone else having these problems?

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

foodstorage.gif

smogmeinichols3.jpgI mean, after all, doesn't everyone have friends with flying saucers???

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
6/14/2013 2:30:38 AM
Mike,
I've not noticed any issue with that. I suggest dropping Bogdan a note with the relevant info. approximate time, forum(s) attempted, your OS (windoze 7 or whatever), your browser, blood type (jk). he'll check it out.
They did update things a couple of days back. Could be something resulting from that.

Quote:

10_1_136.gifHi Dave,

Can you, or anyone else answer a question for me? For about a week, I have not been able to make responses in my own forum thread. I can respond to others, as I am doing here, however I cannot respond to my own. I don't want people to think I am being rude by not responding to questions (strange maybe) Is anyone else having these problems?

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

foodstorage.gif

smogmeinichols3.jpgI mean, after all, doesn't everyone have friends with flying saucers???

David Weed President,
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/14/2013 11:12:37 AM
Mike: I would suggest asking in the right locations and a least try to stay with the topic.

Quote:

10_1_136.gifHi Dave,

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

foodstorage.gif

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/14/2013 11:14:45 AM
Hi David, Yes I do have a story as why I like or use AdlandPro.
I do believe this is what this thread is about?
Its kind of funny as when started to ask the same questions on the wall and you shared this with me, my girl asked me the same thing, Why Do You?
I answered her without even thinking about it.
I think mostly is the people here and the Family Of Communities.
The other one is being able to share more to all active users and not just who is on your friends list, like Facebook and other Social Networks.
Another is I like working with illustrative designing software programs.
It started with some real basic and cheep ones to get some sort of learning how to use them, and then moved to more advanced and a little more expensive ones.
With be able to bring these images and graphics forward in this community,
and hear from many great minds, it has help me to get better at what I like doing.
To me this is priceless.
+1
6/14/2013 11:49:57 AM
Well said Mark.

RE: Michael

I trend towards forgiving trespasses these days.
David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!