Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Rebooting
5/17/2013 10:11:16 PM

Oh dear,

I knew Mike's answer before he said it.

Blondes and Mike are attracted to each other. Mind you, his lovely lady isn't blonde but then Mike only looks at the blondes.

I look forward to more chat here.

Roger

+0
5/18/2013 12:33:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Roger!

How about sharing why you are an Adlander?

Quote:

Oh dear,

Blondes and Mike are attracted to each other. Mind you, his lovely lady isn't blonde but then Mike only looks at the blondes.

Roger

David Weed President,
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2013 8:52:52 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Oh dear,

Roger

Well, that's a challenge.

When I first found Adland I was welcomed into a community. I had never really felt at home in another online community before. I had many things going on at the time. My wife was ill, I was looking to make money after leaving an MLM company and was involved in several "click on ads" type sites.

I made friends here that I had built a trust with over months. I felt a mutual trust and enjoyed the multi-national nature of the member base.

As I developed different hobbies in my life I met people here who were encouraging and supportive. I posted poems and paintings and friends not only shared their views but brought me their ideas and projects.

Adland has the best forums on the net, no dispute. O.K., so there have been disagreements, arguments and big falling-outs but Adland is bigger than all of those. I KNOW that if I had a TOTALLY FOOLPROOF way of making big money online with others that I have real friends here to call upon. They would trust me to bring that idea here and join me in an adventure.

Most Adlanders are lookers. Looking for something that would make life easier and more fun.

For me Adland does that anyway.

So, I will at some time committ to another online business but until then Adland keeps me active, sociable and most of all, HAPPY. What's not to like?

+3
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2013 8:07:34 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Oh dear,

Roger

Well, that's a challenge.

When I first found Adland I was welcomed into a community. I had never really felt at home in another online community before. I had many things going on at the time. My wife was ill, I was looking to make money after leaving an MLM company and was involved in several "click on ads" type sites.

I made friends here that I had built a trust with over months. I felt a mutual trust and enjoyed the multi-national nature of the member base.

As I developed different hobbies in my life I met people here who were encouraging and supportive. I posted poems and paintings and friends not only shared their views but brought me their ideas and projects.

Adland has the best forums on the net, no dispute. O.K., so there have been disagreements, arguments and big falling-outs but Adland is bigger than all of those. I KNOW that if I had a TOTALLY FOOLPROOF way of making big money online with others that I have real friends here to call upon. They would trust me to bring that idea here and join me in an adventure.

Most Adlanders are lookers. Looking for something that would make life easier and more fun.

For me Adland does that anyway.

So, I will at some time committ to another online business but until then Adland keeps me active, sociable and most of all, HAPPY. What's not to like?

10_1_136.gifHi Roger,

You summed up just about everything that I should have said. I liked the last line especially. "Most of all Happy." I know after looking at myself in the mirror I need an AdlandPro Fix to make me happy. Either that or two blondes that can't see too good. I have made a lot of good friends in this community and I believe you know who is on the top of the list.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

foodstorage.gifRemember to check this out on my website.

smogmeinichols3.jpgI'll check this out myself.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
5/21/2013 12:02:55 AM
Mike and Roger,

Thanks for sharing your stories. They are quite a testament to the quality of people here.

BTW, nothing is FOOLPROOF, cause mother nature keeps designing new fools.

David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!