Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Your Passion?
1/27/2009 8:41:04 AM

Hello My dear Friend Ana Maria!

YOU GOT IT.... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH...  WOWWWWWWWWW....

The problem seems to come from my browser FIREFOX, at least this time... by going to Internet Explorer, everything works fine and everything is still in place in my postings on the Forums or even on my Web Page or my About Me page.

I am very HAPPY... Thank you!

Thank you to each one of YOU My friends for your support and help in trying to find the solution... YOU all "Make A Difference"!

With Lots of Friendship,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:18:52 AM

Dear Friends,

I now have to go to work a littleWink

But, I will be back tonight and try to catch up in answering all of you individually.

Have a wonderful day,

With Friendship,

Alain

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2009 9:51:25 AM
Beautiful graphics you come up with Alain!  I had similar trouble once with another popular browser but can't remember the name but you'd know it.  Yet it wasn't really connected to me and HTML which I know nothing about but wish I did....so I am back to I. Explorer.  You are a "thoughtful" person, and have provided good "thoughts' for people to think on Alain.  Say Hello to your beautiful girl for all of us!  Happy that your life is Happy!    Kim
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/27/2009 10:54:49 AM

Hi Kim (now we're having a conversation within Alain's forum!

I was selling on Ebay for 2 months but I don't like the sellers fees.  Then I found out my sister-in-law has been doing jewelry showings at her house twice a year in Ohio.  We started making jewelry at the same time, but in different states,  she does more fancy work and charges much higher prices!

I'm thinking about sending her some of my best pieces if she wants to add those to her showings for a commission.  THAT would be easy for me, and she could study my jewelry up close, there's always competition and the need to see details of other peoples' designs!  I've seen hers, she has detailed photos online, I could mention her site....haha.  Somehow I'm forgetting to.  LOL. 

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2009 11:12:31 AM

Ok Kathleen,     I would be interested to "see" her site...but I would rather like to see you display your projects online somewhere...I believe at...GoDaddy you can get a storefront cheap...then you have to gain traffic ofcourse...it would be a cool long term goal for you though.  You can gain customers from the neighborhood if had flyers and people could even put in orders of what they want....good christmas idea.  You may not like that due to the idea that who knows what people are around us.....but I did once gain faithful Avon customers by driving around and putting books into newspaper boxes...or maybe a mail list?

It does take some investment to get started in something but if you have something of any value that you can keep producing it's possible.  Why don't you make me or send me "2" eye glass bead chains....like clear or black or white beads   something like that....and add shipping and I will mail to you payment first then you can send....really!   I know they are pretty and I've been going without......where I work I take these reading glasses off and on 9 million times a day!  ha ha...and go through many pairs...which I get at Walmart.l..because I wreck them taking them on and off!    I will buy 2 from you....let me know....love kim

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!