Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Your Passion?
1/26/2009 6:18:06 PM

WOW Kim!

You are really talkative, it's like running into myself!  My husband really gets into the jewelry I make, I told him to make his own, haha!  Right now he's wearing a sparkly black, silver and purple eyeglass holder, I'm not kidding! 

We went to IHOP for breakfast and he was admiring the necklace I'm wearing, that I made for my sister's 50th birthday but haven't sent it to her yet, I'm testing it for wearability!

So I was explaining all the beads to my husband at the restaurant, and the waitress stopped to look at it...."You MADE that? OOOOOOHHHHH!"

Beading is an addiction! 

My cat sits on my lap most of the time, even when I'm cutting out coupons, I tell her someday she's gonna lose an eye!  She's especially pesky with the strands of beads, as you can imagine!

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2009 6:32:31 PM

Kathleen,   You should be selling your wares if you are not.  People love this stuff.  I personally love the eye glass bead chains...and need one!  Walmarts aren't that pretty!!!   I can see a bit of the kind of person you are....Mrs Suzy Homemaker!  No offense...a favorite kind of girl to me!  I'm a little different but yet love these types of people because they inspire me and get me to doing things I want to do but never get to doing!  ha ha!  I will get to it sooner or later...I love to do every kind of craft there is...but do only some....not as much as I wish....I always have a number going at the same time and lucky to finish anything...Oh no...not that kinda person!  Afraid so.  But I have finished things!  And usually give them away!   I want to make a quilt out of my very pretty squares if I ever get started!  Would love this bead work if I ever stop long enough for tedious work!  Have you seen the little dolls?  Shall I send you a picture?  They make adorable little gifts and the color of your birthstone.    Ok...I'm studying Deductive & Inductive Arguments right now!  ha ha.    Kim

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 7:26:18 PM

Hi ladies,

It's great hearing you chat.

Keep it up.

It's really good. Like you've found new friends.

Great place this.

Roger

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:26:50 PM
Hello to All of You My Dear Friends! Branka, Kim, Roger, Judy, Nick, Ana Maria, Kathleen... I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting this forum and sharing and chatting as you do. I am honored by your presence and happy that this subject pleases you. I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE. I CANNOT USE THE HTML EDITOR ANYMORE... IT DOESN'T WANT TO WORK AT ALL FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON... SO I HAD TO CHANGE TO THE SIMPLE EDITOR TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS NOTE TO YOU... I am loosing much of the little time I have trying to figure this out... I lost all of my images in these forums, in my Web Page and in my About Me page as well - I think it happened because I am moving from simple editor to HTML and back and forth... all of these problems make that I am not much present with you and answering you in this forum and I am very sorry... Hope I will find the solution to this problem soon... Love Ya, Alain
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 8:10:46 AM

Hi Alain!!

I think all of us are here because whare passionate people and though the individual passions may differ, it still makes us very much the same.

Now, may I suggest that you contact support at Adland?  I do not use the editors, so though I really would like to help you, I simply cannot get on the same page.  I am so sorry you are having so many issues.  Your web page and about me page were so beautifully done!!!  I believe that someone will come to your aid.  I am just sorry I cannot help.

Hugs and have a blessed day!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!