Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Your Passion?
4/14/2009 8:15:01 PM

Hello Jan!

Happy to see you here My Friend to share about your passion for birds... it seems that we are many bird lovers over here...

I don't know if you are aware but you might enjoy very much Judy's forum...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/33000/ShowForum.aspx

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
P
P G

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2012 7:21:17 PM
Very interesting topic, Alain.

As Wikipedia puts it:
Passion (from the Ancient Greek verb πάσχω (paskho) meaning to suffer) is a term applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something.

In India, we call it Junoon. It is also loosely termed as 'madness' - an intense madness for something or someone or a manic obsession. Of course, in reality, only few become manic.

For me, at a personal level, life itself is a passion and under it's broad spectrum, I have innumerable choices to use my gifts and talents to lead a purposeful and a happy life. And I am happy that I have opportunities to use them for the betterment of myself and those in my circle of concern. Luckily, I have been blessed with gifts, some inherent and some through my resourceful parents which give me the freedom to utilize them.

I pray and wish that I am successful in passing this on to my children as well.

With love,
Pintz

Namaste
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2012 1:41:34 PM

Hello Pintz,

Thank You so much for your Presence and Great Contribution to this topic.

I can certainly feel your inner wisdom and it is awesome that you can recognize your own gifts, your own freedom to share them around and your will to contribute the same to your own children.

We are all Unique Individuals with Unique Passions... things that feels like Essence to our Hearts... and, it is fundamental to connect with this Essence, Live by it and Spread it all around as the whole World needs our Unicity.

Thanks again My Friend!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!