Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Your Passion?
1/27/2009 8:46:52 PM
Hello Nick!

Happy to see you here again and always My friend!

You are certainly expressing your UNIQUENESS by your way of being so PRESENT through all of this community... there is no forum where I go that you have not been there leaving your positive mark always with a wonderful and meaningful comment. Thank You My Friend! Thank You for your MEANINGFUL PRESENCE!

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:00:14 PM
Hello Ana Maria!

Happy to see you here My friend!

I am so much in harmony with what You expressed about the legacy of your grandmother regarding PASSION in Life...

"My child, if you have to do something than better do it with passion! ... as soon as it has to be done anyway, at least find some pleasure in it!"

And, I find interesting to see that you are looking for what could be "fun" about what you are about to do... as Judy expressed, we often look at how we can do some of our daily tasks as fast as possible to then be able to do what we love to do... but, what if we could find PASSION in everything that we do... WOW!

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:16:15 PM
Hi Kathleen!

I am very happy to see you here My Friend... especially that you are somewhat busy these days;-)

You are doing a great job Kathleen... I know you will make it work just fine. AdlandPro was certainly in need of someone like you to correct the situation here. Congrats!

I am happy to get to know you a little more here and to learn that you love BRIGHT COLORS... I am sure that you are doing great artistic things. What a wonderful way of Bringing Joy to the Heart!

I must say that I am not very artistic myself but that I share with you this taste for Bright Colors... it reflects in the pictures I take from Nature, as an example.

I found a great gift for you; I am sure this vest would suit you so very well...

Beauty certainly "Makes A Difference" in our lives...

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:27:56 PM
Hi Alain,

Sorry I got here late, but I'm glad I finally got here, enjoyed reading all the posts, wonderful topic you have chosen, and happy to see our CEO's article in the BFA Newsletter inspired you to do this...that was some write wasn't it??? really triggered some determination in me to get things going on my own. Hats off to him for inspiring us and being a person we can look up to :-)

Well about my passion, hard to pin point, cos' just about everything in life I am passionate about !! Yes as I always say, I love living, but yet  not afraid to meet my creator anytime ! People interest me the most...no man was made to be an island..The study of the human mind...[Sigmund Freud]...mixing  Human logic with that of the logic of the Bible, 'eg;Biblical psychology' etc; I find very intriguing and facinating ...why people react and be the way they are...and last but not least why I am 'me'   This passion for people has helped me enjoy any and every work that I have undertaken,  and I continue to grow in the knowledge of this every day of my life, for it teaches me something new all the time. To sum it all up I am passionate about PASSION for all there is to life LOL !  Am I making sense here?? Oh well I'm being 'ME' ;-)

Blessings to you always, and may this forum grow to great heights, wish you well Alain !

Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:40:34 PM
Hi Alain,

just had to come back n add a comment to Judy's post !!

Judy, reading your post I know for sure we were sisters, if not twins..LOL in a previous birth hehehehehehe ;-) I pray I get to meet you some day and give you a great BIG hug.

Luv u dearest friend.

hugz

Pauline
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!