Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is Your Passion?
1/27/2009 11:14:13 AM
Ok Kathleen.....I now see you have sent me a site!   Ok
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 7:28:36 PM
Hello Branka!

I can certainly feel that PASSION within You My Friend...

As you say it...

"Making a difference wasn`t a cheap task - but love and appreciation born with me, were enough proven "gold" to pay  with it."

With Lots of Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 7:44:43 PM
Hello My Dear Friend Kim!

What a Contribution you are making to this forum... if, I need someone to help me handle this some day, you will be the first I would think of... being so present here and responding to almost each and every post... Thank You for Your presence!

And, as you say it...

"What we find also about our "Desires" or "Passions" is that they are already a part of us, even though sometimes we havn't Recognized it yet!  So I like to say sometimes, think about what you find yourself doing or seeking the most, or having the greatest interest in, or what is it that you are always caught Giving people or trying to give?  What are you Looking for?  All these provide clues to what your real Desires are and thus...your Passions and Talents!"

It is part of Us, it is US... our Uniqueness!

Thank you for showing your Uniqueness!

With friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 7:56:29 PM
Hello Roger,

Thank you so much for your visit and for coming to share with us about yourself and your PASSION! I can certainly feel a very passionate being and of all your passions...

I love my work with people as a hypnotherapist. Most people have some challenges and it is my pleasure to help them to overcome. To see people happy has to be the greatest of gifts.

We can also feel by looking around in this community this strong PASSION for helping others and "Make A Difference"... and, when considering our UNIQUENESS, I can really see that you found your own way by becoming a hypnotherapist. Again, a great example of How to Make A Difference by expressing Myself...

Being Unique allows for Leadership... people will follow You through the expression of the Best in You. Thanks for sharing with us Roger.

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 8:32:45 PM
Hello Judy!

PASSION MOST CERTAINLY TRANSPIRES HERE AGAIN through all of what you expressed with all of your heart... Thank you so much for being here with us in this forum and for sharing so much about yourself as well...

You are all so generous of coming to share so freely about yourself... I am proud of YOU My Friends, I am proud to be your friend and Love Ya all...

I really love when you say...

"I am passionate about life and living it to the fullest and being the best I can be."

To be the Best I can Be!

What a Challenge and a life long venture...

I want to share with You here some info I found and that I feel is interesting about the steps to go through during our Self-Growth process and on our way to Being the Best I can Be...
to achieving our True Self!

PERSONAL BEST PYRAMID:

Levels for a Happy, Healthy, Productive Life

"Through personal experience and working with life coach clients, I’ve discovered that a happy, healthy, productive life is a jewel that sits atop a pyramid of personal growth.  Each level is the foundation for the one above it.  You must firmly and completely accept and master a level before you can go on to the next.  Here is a short description of each level in the order they should be tackled.

1.  Gratitude.  The development of a grateful heart is the place to start.  Each of us has things for which to be grateful.  Life improves dramatically as soon as you shift to a perspective of gratitude.

2.  Responsibility and Choice.  We are each 100% responsible for our lives and the choices that brought us here.

3.  Self-esteem.  We cannot move forward to happiness, health and abundance if we don’t feel that we deserve it.  Cultivating self-love and self-care is an essential step in creating the life you crave and deserve.

4.  Health.  Our bodies are the vehicle that we use to interact with the world.  A body that isn’t working well limits what we can accomplish.

5.  Clearing.  Clearing the energy drains from our lives creates room for new and wonderful things.  We will talk about clearing physical and emotional clutter.

6.  Values and Talents.  Once we have some space and mental clarity, it’s time to re-examine our values.  What are we good at?  What do we like to do?  What is important to us?

7.  Vision.  At the end, we put it all together when we establish our ultimate goal, the life we want to create.  Then we decide what steps to take and what order in which to take them.

True change takes time.  Our way of thinking and acting is mostly habit.  It takes 28 days of concerted effort to change a habit – and a lot of commitment, but the results will be well worth the effort.

© 2008 Kathy Stoddard Torrey

I strongly feel that we can find in these, the keys to our purpose for being here, the purpose to our lives... in self growth and moving forward achieving my own UNIQUENESS... in being the best I can be! Thank You Judy!

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!