Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/10/2008 10:58:23 AM

Hi Michael,

I am sorry you feel that you have to leave as you have been a member since October 2005.

I don't know what you have done to upset anyone here, its no big deal people leaving your forum it happens to me and I also leave forums!  Its no slur on your personality or the quality of your poetry, I personally don't like poetry but a lot of others do.

You have to remember the world is full of jobsworths, ie; folk who have to stick their nose in and give their three pence worth of opinion.

The world is just too full of people who think they are better than everyone else, "Even the Queen has to go for a shit" so do what I do and say "Bollocks to the lot of them" and don't let then get on your tits!

So if you have to go, then "Goodbye and my best wishes" but stay a while longer and don't let the bastards get you down, or tell me who they are and I will sort them out for you.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 11:06:58 AM
Hi Michael,

I have no idea what has been going on, but do not be upset about people leaving your forum. Some have left my forums, too. I just assume they are not interested in the topic or that I am posting too often.

I hope you change your mind and continue to share your poetry with those that enjoy it. I am sure you have a lot of Adlandpro members who like reading it. Forget those who don't.

Whatever you decide, the best wishes come from my heart to you!

DonnaZ
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 11:10:10 AM

Hello my dear Michael,

I am not aware of any attacks on you, so cannot address this
issue, although why anyone should attack you because of
your poetry I can't understand.

For the most part I've enjoyed your poems, and poetry is an
expression of YOU and your thoughts and feelings.

Please be kind to yourself.  I will miss you here and wish you
all the best.

Your friend,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
8/10/2008 11:21:45 AM
STAY STRONG..... dream BIG :-)
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 11:44:20 AM

Hello Michael,

I must admit I have been absent of late but do not wish to see you leave because of small minded and hurtful people. 

Leaving and deleting your existence here, would mean they have accomplished something that only a smaller person could take joy in.  Do not provide these personalities destroy your self confidence and resolve.

I enjoy taking time and read your poetry.  I definitely do not see your poetry as controversial at all.

But as an artist you should not deal with critics by taking offense to their opinions.  Personal Attacks not withstanding.  But satisfaction should be yours because you stand strong in your beliefs and your right to exist in thise community just as treasured as any one other.

Respectfully,

Jim Allen III

Still Here and Kicking

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!