Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/10/2008 12:09:44 PM

Thank-you Terry for showing your support here and I am also part of the President's Team.

Blessings.

Michael
+0
8/10/2008 2:44:58 PM

Hi Michael,

I dont know what has happened you, but please take heed of the message in both John and Jims posts here.  Be the bigger person, remember you have 1351 listed friends here, that speaks for itself.

God Bless

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 3:06:43 PM

My AdlandPro Friends,

Thank-you Mattias for your support and where I may contact when the need occur of speaking with a friend.

Thank-you John for stopping in and showing your support to a friend.  I also knew you did not enjoy much  Poetry as you have your very busy forum's .

Thank-you Donna Z for all of your support here in my Poetry Corner as I do not think there has been any you have not posted. You have shared your opinion with the few member's in my forum's for this I am grateful and Honored.

Thank-you Jen for all of your Positive support and postings within my forum. You have also been an avid reader and poster in My Poetry Corner forum.

Thank-you Jim for all of your support here in My Poetry Corner. I would like to thank-you and the rest of the POTW Awards Team for allowing me the Honor of becoming a POTW.

The Story Begins

A few years ago I was shown this wonderful
Community called AdlandPro,
To promote my opportunities and anything
else I wished even tho.

Meeting other's like you and becoming friends
has given me a better look,
Having other's in the background keeping quiet
afraid of the words being mistook.

Finding people here who like to twist words
into their favor when in doubt,
When they are confronted by you just turn
to other's before they find out.

This is what I came across on my very first
day which brought out the fear,
You see I never wanted to be close to anyone emotionally or even near.

When I started with my Poetry here I began
to feel at my own private place,
Just starting to get to know you all enough to
trust not a feeling like a disgrace.

Upon arriving here with not knowing a thing
or having knowledge to share,
So instead of business knowledge my Poetry I
started showing by been givin a dare.

People started posting about how much they
really did enjoy and they wanted more.
With these requests I had to start writing
again as I could not ignore.

I am so proud to have you all enjoy
reading all of which I do post,
It has touched my Heart and Soul
where it is felt the most.

Written by,

Michael Derowin
© 2008

I have written from my Heart and now have been asked to remove all the posts of this friend in which I have asked the same from them. They actually got PO'd when they were told they could not use me for their promotion anymore.

John Partington and Jim Allen III I will ponder over what you both have said as I know you both have dealt with these types in the past. I guess now I also have 48 hours to decide to stay or go.

Blessings to you all

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 3:17:18 PM

Hi Fionnuala,

First I would like to CONGRATULATE you on being the POTW this week as it is quite the Honor to have happen.

I have stated in my previous post to yours I am going to ponder on which John and Jim have had to say in their posts. Thank-you for coming and showing  your support it is definitely appreciated.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 4:45:44 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Michael,
  I don't post as often as I should to anyones forums.  I have gone into some of yours and enjoted what I have seen and read.  I have also thought of leaving at times, however when you mention the POTW, yes that is a wonderful feeling.  Wonderful in the fact that now with over 82,000 members you stand out as someone special.  I believe there were about 50,000 members when I won.  The importance is that it is the people that nominate you and the people that help you win.  Poetry, as you know, is the art of expressing one's feelings and when one's feelings are hurt, that's too bad.  Those that want you gone will win if you do go.  There were some that wanted me gone and I'm still here.  I believe they have since left.  It is ironic in a way, as I just posted a controversial post Mother Earth is Crying. As a point of interest as the tradgedy that we have caused our Earth, I sited your Our Mountain poem which was a basis of what we have done to each other.  I no longer care if a person agrees with my thoughts or not, as we are all individuals and have different opinions on things.  As a fellow poet let me say, believe in yourself, your thoughts, your dreams, embrace those who love you and think not of those who feel otherwise because as I have mentioned the POTW, chances are, those who lashed out in whatever way, have not won the POTW GOTW, Sunday Showcase, or any other point of honor.  You have.  Besides, I have just begun to become more active.  I need a place to go. 
GOD BLESS YOU
MIKE
Easter Cross
http://countryvalues.tripod.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
Stop by and say Hi.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!