Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/10/2008 7:51:11 PM

Jan

Thank-you for your support here as I keep saying to everyone in my forum, I will think very hard into my Soul whether to stay with AdlandPro.

Jan I had to be strong to write this post as this did hurt to write.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 8:06:16 PM
Hi Michael?

I just saw your notice of intent to maybe leave Adland  and all I could do was go huh?

Sorry I did not post sooner, fact is I was not online, so imagine the shock.

You have received very good advise from so many, that I will attempt to not be redundant.

You will do as you do, but think on this for a moment, after going into your poetry forums and reading what people have said, many have been affected by your words and feelings, you have touched people where they live..that is a rare gift that should never be discounted.

It matters not if people like your writings....we are all unique and what one person does not like, you will find two that does...that is just life. 

Giving in to small minded, hateful people, is ick!   We all know how that feels...look to the people who care and wish you well..they are the ones important..the others are not!

I wish you well Michael...

To Your Success,

Diane
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 8:34:44 PM
Hello Michael, You know the people who you think are your friends usually turn out to be the ones who say bad things about someone the most. Take it from me, I know that all to well. You know the ones who say bad things about someone they only do it because they are so unhappy with themselves and see something in you that they know they can and will never be. One thing I have learned through my life and experiences is that when some one tears you down they have to do it in a way and they actually think it makes them feel better doing it. They have to make you feel so bad to kinda take there pain away. You know satan works on those who are great people and Satan uses the very worst of people to attack good people. I am urging you to reconsider as I think your words and messeages are there to help others. Even if your poems only help one person God has a plan.He is using you to send the messages. If you ever get a chance to watch a movie I strongly suggest you rent and watch a movie called"Facing the Giant" it will change your life forever. I do not think you should give in to Satan and just stand tall and walk past the bad people. You know I have literally been raped in so many forums here at Adlandpro but guess what i am the giant and better then all those who spoke bad about me.So use me as an example. Do not let those little minded people who have hatered in their hearts and life. You stand tall and know I back you 100%. Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 8:56:34 PM
Hello Michael, I just had to come back in and say afew more words, Even though I do not know you all that well,I do know reading your Poetry even though I do not always post but I do read them, you have changed certain areas in my life and made me look into myself and be more aware of things, also going through the Domestic violence I went through just 2 1/2 years ago, reading your thoughts and feelings made me look into my thoughts I was going through. So I know if it wasnt for your poetry and teaching me thru your words, who knows really what I would be thinking now. I love to read how others are feeling because it always some how relates to how the other person has felt. Any ways You are meant to be the giant. Never ever let or give permission to have anyone ever make you feel bad. You just know that you are truly an inspiration to others and that the bad people have to answer to God for thinking anything bad about another. And rejoice in God knowing that you are not in the devils corner like the people who say bad things. Another thing, you remember your own words, your a victor not a victim. My AdlandPro Friends, Thank-you Mattias for your support and where I may contact when the need occur of speaking with a friend. Thank-you John for stopping in and showing your support to a friend. I also knew you did not enjoy much Poetry as you have your very busy forum's . Thank-you Donna Z for all of your support here in my Poetry Corner as I do not think there has been any you have not posted. You have shared your opinion with the few member's in my forum's for this I am grateful and Honored. Thank-you Jen for all of your Positive support and postings within my forum. You have also been an avid reader and poster in My Poetry Corner forum. Thank-you Jim for all of your support here in My Poetry Corner. I would like to thank-you and the rest of the POTW Awards Team for allowing me the Honor of becoming a POTW. The Story Begins A few years ago I was shown this wonderful Community called AdlandPro, To promote my opportunities and anything else I wished even tho. Meeting other's like you and becoming friends has given me a better look, Having other's in the background keeping quiet afraid of the words being mistook. Finding people here who like to twist words into their favor when in doubt, When they are confronted by you just turn to other's before they find out. This is what I came across on my very first day which brought out the fear, You see I never wanted to be close to anyone emotionally or even near. When I started with my Poetry here I began to feel at my own private place, Just starting to get to know you all enough to trust not a feeling like a disgrace. Upon arriving here with not knowing a thing or having knowledge to share, So instead of business knowledge my Poetry I started showing by been givin a dare. People started posting about how much they really did enjoy and they wanted more. With these requests I had to start writing again as I could not ignore. I am so proud to have you all enjoy reading all of which I do post, It has touched my Heart and Soul where it is felt the most. Written by, Michael Derowin © 2008 I have written from my Heart and now have been asked to remove all the posts of this friend in which I have asked the same from them. They actually got PO'd when they were told they could not use me for their promotion anymore. John Partington and Jim Allen III I will ponder over what you both have said as I know you both have dealt with these types in the past. I guess now I also have 48 hours to decide to stay or go. Blessings to you all Michael Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 9:05:35 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!