Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/10/2008 4:55:28 PM
Hey Michael, my poet friend, at least 10 a week leave my "Encourage My Soul" forum, good friends too i have had the privilege of learning from, i understand that its tuff on the heart and so be it, one thing to consider though is the heart for others, as my God is so faithful in me that he allows me to wake up every morning so does my joy in my giving to others as he gave to me. Not a sad day my friend but a day to re-think of your stay here. In whatever you decide Michael may God_bless you in every work you do. Your friend Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Cathy Walker

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 6:29:06 PM

Hi Michael..what;s UP..?

you leaving ..why..??

Look I have some advice for you because I'm at the age wheere I don't have time to muck around any more.... Michael If you love to write poetry..and you do..then

keep writing it..OK don't let anyone stop you ..

don't let you tender heart ruin it for you...get tough!!

If other people are giving you a hard time and you have done nothing to warrant that sort of hatred..then just tell them to "GET STUFFED"..and continue with what you are doing !!

that's what I do..that's the Artists way!!

we don't care what the mainstream thinks..

we are sensitive but rebellious ..so remember that ..and stay!!

I love your enthusiasm!!

cathy walker

oooxxx 

+0
8/10/2008 6:43:27 PM

Michael, please reconsider and don't go.  So many of us really like your poetry and it would be a shame to not be able to have you continue to write here.

Best wishes on your upcoming publication and you know you have a lot of support here that will help to get it read once published.

Take care friend, we all make mistakes, we have to learn to accept it and go on.  We are, afterall, Human.

Your friend,

Sara

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 7:05:59 PM

Hello Michael,

Are you being a little hasty and perhaps short sighted? I cannot say why you feel that anyone should agree with what you write or whether someone should take the time to read anything at all. People can chose to be something less than kind,...or not. You share your self with people, then you risk dealing with people.

I choose to expect the very best from everyone I meet. Most of the time I am not disappointed. But if I don't experience what I hope, and a person proves me wrong, then I choose not to be diminished. I can afford it as God gives all that's needed to respond, rather than react.

Why great concern for what others think about your work? If you feel you have a message to share and that poetry is your vehicle, then share it and take responsibility for your sharing. Do you really think that you should take any attention or the lack of attention personally?

I guess you will do what you want but I hope you will show your strength and keep writing. I will still stop by from time to time for a change of pace if you are still hanging in there. Regardless, feel free to keep in touch.

Yahoo IM: kevind52

http://hearts-choice-opps.com

Blessings!

Kevin

"Helping others, to help others"

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 7:40:46 PM

Hi Mike,

I understand about not posting in other people's forums as I rarely post except for my Poetry. Never mind going as far as promoting any of my Business Opportunities which I never have done here, I have used AdlandPro for only my Poetry forums. Mike this is not the first time of me getting this type of "s *** and hate" mail here at Adland.

I do remember when you were having trouble here, during this time Shirley and you were in my prayers. I have been to the forums you have asked me to visit and  plan on  posting in them and Shirley's tonight.

Mike you have done so many things here to help other's while I feel like I do nothing to compare.

I have given myself until tomorrow night before I will decide, since I agree with our reigning POTW Fionnuala advice to heed the advice of John Partington and Jim Allen III.

Mike I want to thank-you my friend for all of your support in my forums.

Blessings

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!