Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/13/2008 9:33:49 PM

Hi Michael,

I'm happy to see that you decided to stay on in adland and continue doing what you do so well.

There are those that will try and ruin perfectly good days for others and you can do one of 2 things. Ignore them (turn the other cheek) or reply and show them and the world who they are. I normally use the second option but that's me.

You choose the path that best suits you and your beliefs; enjoy your gift and let us enjoy it too by continuing to post your poems in our community.

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. If you ever need help please feel free to contact me personally.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2008 10:45:34 PM

Hi Peter,

Thank-you for coming back with a positive response as you were hoping to do. I am glad I made the choice of staying no matter what foolish people are trouble makers now. Peter I did have the last problem worked out with a couple of members until a busy body interfered. I am going to be posting  again soon and I feel the first Poem will be about "Troubled Souls" which does represent some of my friends.

Peter you have been very supportive thru this time of trouble here along with many of my friends. I am Honored to be able to present my Poetry here in AdlandPro as I have always been. The support from my friends are the inspiration of my work and you are all the inspiration of my Poetry to be Published with my Partner Kari Shinal.

You will all see a new look in my Poetry Corner as I am combining Kari's and my Poems here for all to enjoy. This way you will have an insight of what will be coming soon in print. 

Blessings to you and your Loved ones Peter.

Michael

P.S.

Peter if and when I do need the help of a friend here I will contact you personally.
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2008 8:46:24 AM
My Poet Friend and Partner Michael,

As time has progressed I have seen so much here. All of the love and support for you has been overwhelming. I have also noticed that you have let all know of our new publishing endeavor (many times). I am both pleased and honored that we have decided to create this book(s) as all enjoy your writing and as it appears mine as well. I feel we will do well.

I do apologize for remaining in the wings thus far, but as the saying goes 'better late than never'?

Looking forward to Publishing Day :)

Your (temporary hermit) Poet Friend and Partner

Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 12:47:03 PM

Kari my Fellow Poet and Partner,

You have been a Hermit lately but is understandable since I know the circumstances. May your future days be Blessed for you.

Kari I have also been overwhelmed with this forum and the outcome that has happened due to all the emotions I felt.

Yes I have mentioned the upcoming Publishing of our book(s) together a few times in forums. I do this filled with Pride of having a gifted Poet to Co-Author with in a book joint venture.

Blessings my Friend,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!