Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/12/2008 10:33:59 AM

Thomas,

I used your prior post and YOU as an example of how the pen is mightier than the Sword. This was also mentioned in my post to you and I also at the end asked for forgiveness as I already knew this would be your reaction.

This was not to offend you or your belief in God as I know how much your faith means to you. Yes I know God is the one to pass Judgment on our lives and only he can Judge us in the end. Thomas you know how much people do pass Judgment on others, you posted your opinion with 2 posts here  with 2 pictures  also with a very heart felt message with the 2nd picture http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/851219/4/ShowThread.aspx

This why the apology at the end always as asking for forgiveness. I am very sorry for using you as an example this way, of all my friends I really thought you would see what I was doing not passing "Judgment" on you.

Thomas I knew why you were posting in my forums and I value your posts of praise. I also know if you did not like my Poetry you would not come into my forum. Your comments are valued more than I say in some of my responses to any of my friends.

Now for you not wanting me to leave I also understand your points made in your posts here and also know you care. I do remember a post you made in one of my forums here of how Male Poet's who were valued in the past just left leaving questions unanswered. As you can see I am still here and am replying to all my friends.

Thomas I have answered friends via private messages here about exactly what happened without naming names. I  am sending you a private message to explain it all to you as well without you asking.

So I ask you once more in Public for your forgiveness.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 11:11:36 AM
I was not aware of you asking me for my forgiveness Michael, perhaps this why i get into trouble around here, what i write and what i want to say may be of two different meanings, for that i appologies to all. Michael dear poet man you are forgiven. I do have a thick head at times, ask my dad LOL. Sometimes because of my progress here in Adlandpro i get to business savvy and forget why i got to be where im at today. Thank you Michael.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 11:12:12 AM

Beverly,

You have asked a very Honorable question about Mentoring you in the ways of a Poet. I also have had no training in Poetry writing but I have been told that a Poet's words flow thru us with no specific time of arriving. We just write what comes from the Heart with pure Emotions, this is where true Poetry comes from deep within.

Beverly I would be Honored to assist you with anything you need when it comes to writing Poetry. Yes Beverly you were very bold in the way you asked but at the same time a very good way to make me stay because of this Honor. This brazen wording will make you into a very good and well liked Poet.

There are many well known and versed Poets here in AdlandPro, you can find many of us all thru Adland. Many are my friends within this forum. They may introduce themselves as I will not promote them here as that is what caused trouble within Adland.

Blessings my New Friend,

Michael

P.S.

My Poet Friends of Adland and also My Friends Who Are Not Poets please invite Beverly a Future Fellow Poet as a friend.

Beverly I pray you do not mind the invitation to my Friends
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 5:13:48 PM

Hello Michael!

You have served this community with love and good spirit giving us your perspective of viewing the life and the world during the three years period I know you. Some times with sad words, but always words that come out from our daily pain which we all meet out there in dirty world structured to serve the very few and give pain to most of us. I wouldn't say you made harm or offended anyone. Those who insulted you all together are beings acting like beasts. Their soul is not pure and their mind is devilish. Don't fear them. They fear you more. They know that you are able to turn your pen if so needed. Good of you to not mention any names, but if so is needed just expose them.

I have had such an experience too here in this community. Today I am free from the bad spirits that surrounded me and wanted me out at that time.

I see many good friends in here in this forum topic ready to be here for you and to support you. They may say sorry to see you go but their inner says
MICHAEL STAY HERE AND FIGHT. We are all with you.

Hey, I say STAND UP MAN and show your power to those evil friends. Delete them from your list. I know that you, like me, you are against deleting, but having the devil close I use to close the door. The pain they will feel will be bigger.

Poetry is a God given talent and happy are those who have been chosen to handle a pen and form the words to express their feelings and dreams. We all the others are happy if we can get parts of the message reading the poems.

You are an honest friend and your work is excellent. We need friends like you here. Today’s poem is one of the best poems i read from you! Your pen was touching the paper easily and the words gave the sentences bones and flesh.
STAY WITH US! People like you are changing the world to its next level. Every word has a heavy meaning and the whole poem describes the situation very well. They may want to destroy AdLandPro. We will not let them.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 6:02:19 PM

Hi John,

Yes I have been reading every word written by everyone who has posted here. I have read between the lines of all the wording and have felt the emotions in them from TRUE friends here. There is warm and Love felt from everyone of my friends who have come and the posts here are filled with sorrow but also hope. I know my friends care if I stay or leave it is felt in their words. My decision  will come very quickly after I have read them all again.

I know my decision will affect people I care about here which is all of my friends. There are quite a few it would sadden and in some cases even hurt just from all the regretful words of my leaving.

Yes John I received your PM and have answered as well.

Your friend,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!