Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Judge Others Or Do They Judge You???
10/16/2007 12:28:18 PM

Hello Dimitra,

We are not born able to judge I do agree with you that it is only when we grow out of the age of innocence and are shown how to by others. Your posting is what I am trying to say in my Poem and posting when others judge us because we are different does hurt and depresses us until we can release the pain by forgiveness. Dimitra the hardest part about being judged is to learn how to forgive and not retaliate out of anger as sometimes we do which makes us just like them then.

Thank-you for coming Dimitra and for sharing with us all you have also helped explain my Poem more in depth for others to understand better.
I do agree with you one day maybe there will be no judging of others for any reason.

Love, Light and Gratitude,

Michael
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2007 11:12:29 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
F
F M

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/20/2007 1:20:07 PM
Hi Michael,

Very beautiful words that you expressed. I too go through that daily. Being an optimist, I look always ahead. I was treated kindly and thank those who have helped me without judgement. Your poem inspired me.
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 1:31:38 PM
I left a graphic for you Micheal cuz i was running late, i want to express my gratitude and my opinion, as a priest a follower of Christ my Rabbi, it is hard sometimes not to judge as we are all human, we all make mistakes and sometimes it costs us friendships but is we who have to make a judgment on who is going to help us or not through this life, a good judge of character is always permitted by learning ones habits and thre faults, it does take time but if your true to yourself there is no one who can harm you in away of friendships online or not, same as talking on the phone or IMs its all in the matter of the heart and how one lives. Your poes my good friend are inspirational in there own right, there are a few here who do the same. Thank you for your words and to the others Kari and Nick G. You also give great insight into who you are, thank you. God_bless you. Enjoy your weekend! Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2007 1:08:55 AM
Hi Michael, It is true that some people judge others based solely on how they look. We women have faced this forever. We feel inadequate in the presence of beautiful, slender women, whom we feel men desire more than they do the ordinary everyday woman. The actresses and actors in movies and on TV are selected for their above-average looks. Even those in commercials are often better looking than the average person. This can make every-day people feel inadequate. We get a skewed view of people by watching TV and/or movies. I worked at a psychiatric hospital for 24+ years. Many of the patients would stand-out as being "different" if they were allowed to be in public. I am used to many different types of people, both in appearance and behavior. I haven't been handicapped, so haven't experienced that particular situation, but I had a friend at work who has cerebral palsy. She walked with a very unusual gait, so people tended to stare at her. She had a lot of self-confidence, though, so it didn't seem to bother her. Her parents must have raised her to be full of self-esteem. Keep up the good work. You are to be praised for opening up your heart to share your feelings with others. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!