Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/11/2008 8:22:40 AM
David,

Never feel punished of something you have found and enjoyed. You have found it.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2008 9:10:19 AM
Michael,

I am so sorry to hear you are leaving.  This is the second of my friends that have left the community within the past couple of weeks.  I won't get into all the stuff going on around here as I do not keep up with it.

Please take not of my email address in my profile and feel free to contact at your earliest time.  I too write and know what it means to not be able to due to emotional reasons.  There are other sites to work with and true friends to be had.

Your Friend,

Joyce (roadcat) Sanders

dixielandd@hotmail.com
mydustydesk@yahoo.com
starlighttraveler@hotmail.com

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 9:40:02 AM
Dear Michael,

I just stumbled across this because I had storms again and so have to shut everything down. That's why I'm a bit late in coming here.

I'm so so sorry that you have come to this.

As Cathy said, us artistes are sensitive (very sensitive indeed) but we are a rebellious lot. We are not the sheep.

I will be very said if you leave and I'll be cross too with the people that have caused this. Don't let anyone get you down.

Keep on writing and sharing. You do it so well and it is appreciated by most.

You can't please everyone all of the time, or even anytime. So please yourself and be yourself regardless.  Get out your lyrical sword and cut a few zzzz's.

May the angels guide you. I've asked them to advise you to stay, my friend (and I don't call people "friend" lightly).

Big Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 10:59:56 AM

I am so looking forward to getting to know you Michael. I am sure that I have a lot to learn from you. I dabble in some poetry myself. Not nearly as beautiful and accomplished as you are my new friend. I hope to have you as a mentor in writing poetry, if I may be so bold to ask?

Thank You From Your New Adland Friend

Beverly Kersey
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 11:40:34 AM
I guess my analogys don't mean anything . I post here cuz i like your poetry and i don't want you to go but if you know if you didn't get that then this is your choice! agreed or not. good day. P.s. no one offense me, i spread the good news to all, God is the only takes judgments.  :) sorry Michael.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!