Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/11/2008 3:47:00 PM

Hi Michael,

I am sure by now you know that there are many members who do not want you to leave, so I do hope you decide to stay.

It would seem that there is a problem with notifications of pm's and forum posts as I don't seem to be getting any, appart from a sudden influx to my inbox today.

I have sent you a personal message so I do hope you have received it?

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Gary Doyle

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2008 7:54:40 PM
Michael,  so sorry to hear you'll be leaving.   I enjoy your poems and bid you health, proserity and harmony in this universe. 
Gary Doyle 
Direct Response Marketing, Health and Self-help informational products. Nourish Your Mind, Body&Spirit with SuperBlueGreenAlgae,http://formulas.stemtechbiz.com Bizzirk Mobile http://mygvbiz.com/5glink Self-help...http://myhel
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 10:43:36 PM

Peter,

Thank-you for coming back and voicing more of your valued opinion with us here. I have read everyones posts as well thru out the night in Canada. Not sleeping much since before I made this post which is another reason about my health.

Peter what you and others have said here has hit me hard emotionally. I normally only share these in my Poetry so people are able to read how it really feels. I have been overwhelmed with all of the responses and the Support shown here from some of my friends.

Peter yes we are all from diferent walks of life and the rest the parts of our lives which makes us all unique. We do not always get along with everyone which does cause conflict at times.

I normally attempt to avoid these times, then there are always those times it is unavoidable. There are also times when I speak without thinking as some of us do by accident. When I do speak out of turn like this I do apologise, if this is accepted or not I have attempted to make things straight before a big blowout happens.

Peter after this is all said and done in this forum I promise you that you can have a final post here.

Blessings my friend,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 11:52:28 PM

Joyce,

Thank-you for coming and showing your support for a fellow friend. I am sorry you have lost another friend in recent weeks, this I do know hurts when you get close to some. With you leaving your Contact information for me as you are the second in this forum, I have had others in private messages within AdlandPro.

Joyce I will be in touch very soon by email with you so we may talk, unless you have a Skype account where you may get a hold of me as michael.derowin.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 6:30:52 AM

Hello Sarah,

I am so Proud to have you arrive even late as you have said but you can never be late as you have still arrived. Sarah I know you am like myself and do not call many by the Title of "friend". ("I also have those here I call part of my Family of Sisters and Brothers, I would be Honored if I may call you my Sister.")

Everyone in my forum has asked me to stay here giving very good reasons. My quandary here is even tho I can forgive those who have made me want to do this or should I really part? Well Sarah I have to say what I shall do is follow my Heart.

I have written and shared with my friends here for almost 2 years now. Deleting my first forums for this very reason. Battling then about what I should do and we all know how and what has happened since I have come back. Returning then like the rebirth of the Phoenix from the ashes full of fire and renewed desire.

Cathy Walker does have the right idea of telling these people to "Get Stuffed". We Artist's do have the sharp but lethal pen of wrath that cuts deep when used right. As emotional as we can be and as easy as we hurt is more than most can really see from us.

Thank-you Sarah for asking the Angels to help guide me to make the right choice. I know they will with their wisdom and strength.

Blessings my "Friend and Sister" who I have never met but would like to one day.

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!