Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/13/2008 1:38:57 AM

Hi Robert,

Robert thank-you for coming and showing your support. No we do not know each other even tho we are friends, let us change that Robert.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 9:34:17 AM

To My Adland Friends,

This was "A Sad Day" when I had first posted this forum with what was going to be my last Poem to my Friends.

You have come and shown your support thru this troubled time where I was ready to give up and leave Adland the place I call home. From all the responses in this forum alone showing how much I and my Poetry mean to you, all of my friends. I have replied to everyone here but the hardest were the last few that came in as I was not sure what was left to be said.

This has taken me some time to take this all in without my emotions getting in the way as I had my mind made up when this forum was wrote at the beginning. A few of you have asked who would or could have done this and I have never mentioned any names. I did not mention names as I did not want to hurt them in public as I feel the support shown here did make them feel very small.
You have all shown me where my pride should be shown and that is having the friends I do really have.

I know I had given myself a timeline to finish this and have surpassed this time to have my mind made up. Thru this time I kept an open Heart and mindset while listening to all of your words most thru friendship and then some come across like it was a Business decision. Well in a way it was but no there was no letter of intent needed here as one had asked. The intent to start was to say good-bye to my friends so you would know what and why this was happening. This was not to turn into a pity party for Michael nor was this taken that way by my friends. You have all shown genuine concern about losing a friend you all become close to thru my Poetry.

Peter Fogel I feel has voiced this best by stating the next post he made here he was hoping to be positive. Some have mentioned the length of time I have been sharing my Poetry with everyone to enjoy and how it has shown my inner self. Others have mentioned what is has meant to them for me to continue writing here for all to enjoy. Everyone has said and shown what my friendship has meant as you have all got to know me thru my writings. The one thing everyone has been telling me is to be stronger than those who have been negative. Cathy Walker was the first to put the right words into my Heart, they would be to tell them to "Get Stuffed" and walk away from them.

With all of this said and done I still say the best way to get the best of them all is to say "I forgive you for what you have done". I very seldom show the anger side as I am known for being the Romantic and Caring of all on Earth. I am all of which has been stated in all of my forums but mostly here because it is in my Poetry.

Now here is the way I see myself. "I am Michael and Michael can only be me". There is no one that can change this no matter what is thrown at me again as I am to Emotionally Strong. I have been given a gift to express what I feel by pen, as all know that "The pen is mightier than the Sword" it can cut deeper which last longer.

I have to ask my friends for forgiveness for falling into the Devils emotional trap. I can not say I will "try" not to let this happen again, as my friends all know how I feel about the word "try". To "try" to do something to me means failure because all we have been told and taught is "if at first you do not succeed you have to try, try again". This is where the word "try means failure to me".

I will stay in Adland and share my Poetry with all of my friends and the "Negative side can try, try again" to pull me back down. With all of my Friends here they will not succeed again.

Your Humbled Poet

Michael Derowin

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 9:37:01 AM

Hello Michael,

It appears that the consenus is that you should not allow others opinions, steer you away from a place where you have so many real firends that understand your feelings and care for you.

The deadline seems to have come and gone.  Based off the reaction here in this thread, I hope you have decided to stay.  The support i shere for you it is quite obvious so How about sharing some more of your poetry and move forward.

Glad you are here,

Jim

http://savenow.ulearn2earn.net

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 9:47:22 AM

Hello Jim,

Jim I have and always will be an Adlander also will be sharing more Poetry very soon. Poems that will be happier than this forums was.

I do have great Support in Adland but I have the Best of Friends here which means just as much or even more.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 9:53:15 AM
Hello Michael, I am very glad you decided to stay and I do not think any one will be bothering you now that they see and know just how important you are to us and that you have us behind you. In the eyes of the tiger just GRRRRRR back at those who are evil and remind them that you are the Giant!!!! Much blessings to you Michael, we are here for you!!! Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!