Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Sad Day
8/12/2008 6:03:04 PM

Hi Gary,

Thank-you for stopping in, I am happy to hear you enjoy my Poetry.

Love, Light, and Gratitude,

Michael
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 11:26:19 PM

Dear Michael,

First, I am very impressed by the number of your friends' posts here. All of them are loving, caring, and encouraging to you. Many of your friends urged you to stay on and keep doing what you do best, writing poetry. You are a lucky and rich man to have such friends, Michael!

Second, I am sure that those hurt you have been gleefully cheering since your announcement of leaving AdLand and deleting all of your personal data and writing. You are doing exactly what they wanted you to do, giving them the victorious results for their malice toward you.

Third, I respect your decision for not wanting to reveal names of those who used your poetry without your permission and passed hateful judgments to you. However, I wish you would consider to name names for the sake of your friends here. Some of your friends also may become their victims some days. I believe that mean and unethical people seldom change. They often continue to prey on their next victims.

Last but not least, I wish you would reconsider to continue your presence on Adland and to share your genuine feeling and thought through poetry with your good friends.

However, if you still decide to leave Adland, I understand and respect your decision. I wish you all the best and happiness in life, no matter where you are.

I was a fairly new kid on the block when I had the opportunity to come to your 137th POTW Award party on March 29, 2008. After that, you were kind enough to accept  my invitation to be friends. You were also kind to invite me to post on a special thread of your forum, "Memories of the Past" on June 22nd. As you see, I have not had much chance to get know you like other friends in this community. However, I learned more about you through your friends' posts as well as your replies to them. I know now that you are a kind, gentle, sincere, warm, and honest man.

Michael, it has been a privilege to know you. I hope you stick around, but if you choose not to do so, I hope that our paths may cross again.

All the Best!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2008 11:45:16 PM
Hi Michael,

We don't know each other but for all the time i've spent on Adlandpro i've seen your poetry & forum posts around the network & have never seen you disrespectful to anyone. Hope you stick around also.

Take care,
Robert
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 12:44:35 AM

Hello Georgios,

Yes Georgios I have been here in AdlandPro for 3 years all most and have been sharing my Poetry for over 2 years now with my friends. The Poems in this forum are only about half that I have shared with everyone here, the ones in this forum are all new and never shared before.  Most of the ones in my prior forums which I deleted were mostly from my past.  The emotions I have written about have been my own the Love, Romance, Pain as well as those of our Great Mother Earth and Nature.

I have shown respect to everyone I have met here as I Cherish my Friends as I have found in this forum. The emotions felt from my friends have brought tears of pride I felt with every post I have read. My friends that have shown their support and respect for my work here
has made me rethink my choice of leaving them all behind.

Georgios I have and do enjoy writing my Poetry to share with all to read here in the home for the content of the new book I am sharing with fellow Poet Kari Shinal also of Adland. I have had the Honor to have shared my writing and have hope and dreams of sharing more with everyone here.

Thank-you for coming and showing your support in the past and now during this time of decisions to be made.

You will have the answer as everyone else right after I finish posting to my friends that I have not answered yet.

May you be blessed in all you do as you are also another who has gone thru this.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2008 1:26:48 AM

Dear JoAnne,

Thank-you for coming and showing your support and views with us here. We have not had much chance to get to know each other since we have met, I have seen you post and show your support for my Poetry tho since we became friends.

JoAnne I am a fortunate and rich man to have the friends which I have here in Adland. They have all voiced their support and concerns  of me staying or leaving AdlandPro.They have also urged me to stay and continue writing my Poetry here to share which they have all supported during the past few years. I have taken the time to go thru all of my forums of Poetry over the past few days and seeing all of the support shown to me.

Those that have done this I am very sure have been suffering for the pain it has caused many of my friends and I here. This is and will be the hardest forum I have written since coming to Adland, as I have left before but that was for personal reason's but knew I would return.  Most of you who have posted here for support have been part of my forums since I had begun writing and sharing in Adland.

JoAnne I am an Honorable man which would not put these people thru the shame of being shown who they are even tho some friends have asked. I am not here to cause anyone any kind of pain but I also know they will not ever do this again due to the way I have done this forum. Respecting and keeping the names to myself has shown how bad things were between myself and them. I have found in the past the best way to make others see what they have done is thru kindness and forgiveness. Yes JoAnne you did read this right as everyone else will when they read this response, forgiveness always earns more respect than revenge.

Many who have shared with everyone here in my forum has shown a different part of how I have touched them. Which does explain more when I post back to them of who I really am. I am glad you have got to know me better thru these posts and responses.

Blessings,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!