Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/28/2008 7:34:16 AM
Hi Peter, Jim and Ana Maria,

Hullo Betty,
http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies/congratulations.gif

Reading your bio was a lovely trip down memory lane.
                                  Thank You, Gerri

+0
3/28/2008 3:23:43 PM

Hi, Gerri,

So glad you made it to my party! 

Thanks for your congratulations and for the darling pot plants.  I love them, which remind me how much work I need to do outside.  This is the time of year that everything seems so new and alive and I just want to get out and plant some new plants and watch them grow and beautify the place!  Yours are very nice!

Glad you  liked my bio, and glad it was a memory trip for you.  My sons have heard me and their Dad talk about the "good times", when everyone was so honest, so caring, so attentive to others, and they always would say, "we wish we could have lived  in those days".  And they were great, weren't they?

Thanks, again, Gerri, for your kind words, and for being my friend!

Betty

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 11:09:21 PM

Hi Betty,

CONGRATULATIONS
and is is so wonderful to see your beautiful picture featured for POTW everyday when I login to Adlandpro.  I am sorry to be so late........but I am here.

I love your story, and I am so happy for you  :-)

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2008 2:15:05 PM

Hi Betty!  I'm back, just in time to get some more smiles from this wonderful party.  I wanted to bring you a little memento, because it is only here for one week and that is almost over.  Here is to our reigning Queen of Adland...

Person of the Week

I'm excited about winning the POTW, and appreciate being selected by those who v... More

Always Hugs!!!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
3/29/2008 5:48:45 PM

Hi, Jill,

Thanks for coming by, and NO, you're not too late.  There are ALWAYS late-comers to parties, but at least, they made it!!!

Thanks for your congratulations and the adorable graphic!   I do appreciate your kind remarks about my bio and picture, too. 

I've had a wonderful time this week. 

I appreciate you, and thanks, Jill, for being my friend

Betty

+0